Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$85
WyndhamUS$94
PricelineUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
Agoda.comUS$85
StayForLongUS$115
1,297 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2021

Bring earplugs - fridge filthy - stayed in room 111- shower head broken - rug stained - fridge filthy- train kept me up all night - finally fell asleep around 6am only to woken by the rather large “housekeeping “ lady - this is a motel- your door opens onto a parking lot. Skip this hell hole. Even my dog hated it. Still,
The lady that checked me in was extremely nice- very organized and efficient when I couldn’t get the door to open because the handle was broken. She came out and fixed the TV also. She is a gem- I would hire her in half a second - too good for this place.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed February 19, 2021

While the hotel sits at a convenient location, the asthetics within the room themselves are hideous. everything is so old and outdated, the bathrooms are worse than a convenient store's. toilet was cracked,stained cigarette burns in top sitting ring, bathtubs were dirty looking (?) fills with water as you shower, couldnt even bathe children. hot &cold water fluctuate when the nextdoor room would flush their toilet or turn on their water (walls so thin sounded like neighbors were in same room!) shower heads were nasty with hard water residuals water spurting out from the sides, pillows on beds felt like balled up chunks of some sort of filling, inconsistent with being able to generally support head/neck for a decent night's sleep. Blankets very thin and inadequate for the cooler weather. wall heater was on 90 (the highest heat setting) room was still freezing. the wasTVs so old unable to support external media of any kind none the less with smart apps such as Netflix, hulu...etc. couldn't even connect via personal device using USB cord or mirror cast.. Phone by the bedside had zero menu for contacts such as front desk,houskeeping,etc.chairs for the sitting table in the room were so disgusting and stained we didn't even want to sit in them! the above stated is a basic review to give you an idea of what you may be in for should you chose this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank shelisann
Reviewed February 7, 2021 via mobile

I was staying here on the front end of a river trip. The price is cheap so you get what you pay for. It’s obvious they are making some improvements but they have a looong way to go. Every walkway is falling apart. The room had an upgraded bathroom, but the other furniture in the room was old. The noise from the heater is so loud it drowns out the train that runs behind the hotel. I like a firm bed so the bed was ok and it did comfortably sleep two people. The breakfast was pitiful. There was a fridge and microwave but no coffee maker. During Covid there is no daily maid service, which was fine with me because the maid I saw cleaning a room was not wearing a mask. On the upside, the hotel is very convenient. Given that there are other choices nearby I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2021

Room was disgusting, felt as though it had never been cleaned. If it wasn't so late when we got there and if we weren't in the middle of a snow storm, I would have left and stayed anywhere else. We couldn't even open the door to the first room they gave us. The key worked but the door was stuck. The front desk clerk couldn't open it either. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 9, 2021

After about an hour of trying to ignore it, we awoke at 1am (on a Thursday night) to our neighbors blasting music and partying. Walls are very thin and we had a thin locked door between the rooms. I called the front desk, told her what room we were in, and said there was very loud music around us. She sighed, sounded annoyed, and said she'd see what she could find. About an hour later, they were shouting, cheering, and seemed to be playing some sort of video game. I called back, apologized, and said they were now shouting. She asked me if I knew which room it was because the first time, she walked around for 15 minutes, put her ear to doors, and couldn't hear a thing. Are you kidding?? She obviously never checked because my fiancé went outside and could hear them over all the heating units. It wasn't until 3am that we heard her knock on their door and ask them to keep it down. This was an hour after the second call, so I imagine someone else must've complained for her to even get up and check.

We stayed 2 nights and there was no "do not disturb" sign to put on the handle, so I assumed they didn't have regular housekeeping. I further believed this to be true when our room was untouched the 2nd evening. However, on our last day at 8am, we awoke to people unlocking and opening our door while we were still in bed!

We chose a cheap hotel for a place to shower and sleep. Didn't feel comfortable doing either after we had our door opened and music blasting all night. Will not go back to any Days Inn.

Date of stay: January 2021
Team Flag, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Flagstaff Near Downtown/NAU on Route 66, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2021

Hello!
I apologize that your stay was less than stellar. I will review your comments with our staff and ensure we use it as learning experience. You are correct in that we do not go into rooms for "stayovers" due to COVID. I will do an audit of your door as our staff does not clock in until 9am and do not start knocking on check-outs until 10:30-11am. I have emailed you as well, I would love to understand more about your staff as this is not our standard.
We are working diligently to maintain a sanitized and comfortable environment until we can give our Route 66 motel some upgrades and love. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Warmest,