Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$129
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$123
Best Western Pony Soldier Inn & Suites(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$110
BestWestern.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$144
US$139
US$133
US$128
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$140
US$94
US$90
US$108
US$102
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$149
2,605 results
All reviewstruck stophiking trailpine forestgrand canyonrooms are hugechristmas lightshotel groundsnorth polehotel restaurantwooded areahot tubgas stationoff the highwayloved this hotelmain buildingbit datedbreakfast buffet
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We extended our stay to two nights at this wonderful hotel. The room was large, clean and beautifully decorated. We requested a quiet room at the back. The extensive grounds are great for a walk before dinner. We enjoyed the large outdoor pool and hot tub. Staff were pleasant and very helpful. We hope to return in the future. This is a superb hotel and a great value.

Room Tip: Check out the walking and jogging trails on this 500 acre property.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BrianP223
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We stayed overnight in this hotel coming from Grand Canyon on the way to Sedona. I must say that the room exceeded my expectation for the price I paid for. The room was very clean and nicely decorated - not the usual rooms that I see in the US of this class.
The place was very quiet, the staff were friendly and nice. I noted that there was a very nice heated pool and jacuzzi at the center of the property. It was unfortunate though that the weather was freezing when we came - it would have been nice.
If I am ever back in Flagstaff. I would stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor has a better view of the property. However, there are no elevators so be ready to carry your luggage all the way up.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sonny H
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We stayed here for our 10th anniversary. Our room was large and very clean with a comfortable bed (although I'd take my own pillow next time). The grounds are really pretty, especially with fresh snow on them! The staff was nice, but we didn't have too many interactions with them. We'd definitely stay here again if we go up to Flag.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2012

The workers at front desk, restaurant, and housekeeping were generally helpful, courteous, and happy. The accomodations of pool, hot tub, hiking trail, hotel restaurants, bar, and coin operated laundry are an asset. However, our first impression of the room was unfavorable because the refrigerator was located in the bathroom, flat sheets are used instead of fitted sheets, and there is a single cup coffee maker instead of a multi cup coffee pot also located in the bathroom. Most places I stayed at over the years locate the refrigerator in the central room. A room that accomodates 2-5 persons should have a multi cup coffee maker which keeps the coffee continually warm and prevents waiting for each cup. Also, I ate breakfast at the restaurant each morning. I tried several chairs in the restaurant before sitting down and each had a wiggly back support or legs.The breakfast buffet served daily was not warm enough. One morning, I ordered breakfast (corned beef hash) from the menu and the meal did not come with toast or choice of potato which is standard at most restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Marie R
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Five girlfriends and I stayed the night at the Little America Hotel in Flag for one night on our way to the Grand Canyon. We loved every aspect of the hotel--the decor, the setting, the service, the food and the comfortable beds. The rooms were much more spacious than typical hotel rooms and they were beautifully furnished. We had dinner and breakfast there and were highly impressed. We all agreed that it would have been nice to stay longer if our travel plans permitted. I'd love to go back some day.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends