12 people are viewing this hotel
US$178
Free cancellation until 21-04-24
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Official HotelUS$178
Expedia.comUS$178
StayForLongUS$203
2,999 results
All reviews truck stop hiking trail pine forest grand canyon christmas lights rooms are huge hotel restaurant north pole wooded area hot tub gas station off the highway stayed longer bit dated breakfast buffet comfortable rooms american
Selected filters
Reviewed February 2, 2021

I hate to say anything bad about this property as for the most part, this hotel/restaurant seemed very well maintained, clean, and five star all the way.

The few problems we encountered is why I could only give them 4 stars. These are listed below.

I did not stay here, but I did have breakfast in their restaurant, and this review is of their restaurant/dining room only:

Was told by hostess it would be a 10 to 15 minute wait to be seated for breakfast, but had to sit there well over a half hour before they finally texted our cellphone. Meanwhile we watched the hostess sit nearly 30 people ahead of us while we were sitting there waiting. I guess everyone in the hotel knew to make breakfast reservations. Unfortunately, we did not.

The public restrooms here were some of the nicest/cleanest I have ever encountered.

Had a Denver omelette with cheese, diced potatoes, and sourdough toast. They do not have hash browns here and the only potatoes they serve are roasted, diced, baby-red potatoes with herbs that were actually pretty good, if that’s your thing.

Serving sizes were very small. I joked that they needed to get smaller plates.

They could have put another scoop of potatoes on that plate and another egg in the omelette and then it might be worth the somewhat higher price that bigger/nicer hotels tend to charge. This place is no exception.

Outside of that, everything was fine. Service was very polite and professional. The food was cooked perfectly. It’s just that their “portion control” may be taking it a bit far.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank National_Park_Travel
Reviewed January 24, 2021

We spent one night here in a King room. It was VERY spacious with a couch and lounge chair, as well as a refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom was the best ever with two sinks. One in the bathroom per se, and one outside so both people could be getting ready at the same time. There was a balcony (although with the snow we didn't spend a lot of time out there!) and the grounds are beautiful Staff was very friendly and Covid protocol was practiced throughout the facility. Beautiful place to stay.

1  Thank Flutefly
Reviewed January 17, 2021 via mobile

Hotel is located just of the main highway. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Housekeeping was restricted due to Covid protocol.
Front desk was helpful in accommodating our needs for power adaptor and electric kettle. Room interiors have been done recently.
Car parking is ample.
Weather being pretty cold did not get to explore the trek trail or the hot bath.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank DEVENDRAS448
Reviewed January 16, 2021

I have stayed here twice and I have not been let down, the rooms are clean and feel cozy, the landscape is very pretty and clean. I requested a certain area and they gladly gave it to me. I will definitely be returning to this hotel every time I’m down I’m flagstaff.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2021 via mobile

What a sweet place to stay! The rooms are roomy and beautiful, the decor is cozy and western with a modern feel. The staff is attentive. The landscape is pretty, it was still decorated for Christmas on our stay. The gift shop was a bit pricey, and the restaurant was good but non inexpensive. If you have dietary issues you might want to eat elsewhere, but for most the food choices are amazing. My son had a t-bone steak that he said was amazing.
For the price we were so pleased. The outdoor hot tub was a little heavy on the chlorine, which was overpowering when the jets were on, but I don’t think the hotel can change that, so can’t fault them on that. My main issue was my pillows were feather style, and I don’t do well with those - but when I mentioned it to the staff they said they could have given me foam pillows - I just didn’t ask. Also the heat was a little aggressive in our room, and when I turned the temp down a bit, it kept on going cooler past where I had it set. Not a big deal, but a wee bit annoying.
It’s a bit hard to turn left out of the parking area due to traffic getting off the 40, so we drove past the Sinclair station,to the other side to give more distance from the traffic
Love this place and will be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family