“Huge Apple Fritters”

Paula's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 20 Dessert in Buffalo
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: American
Description: Established in 1996, Paula's Donuts(R) is a family owned and operated business. Our hand cut donuts are baked fresh daily on the premises, the old fashioned way. Voted #1 Donuts by Buffalo Spree. Paula's has over 30 varieties of donuts as well as pastries, muffins, bagels, breakfast sandwiches, carrot cake, coffee, cappuccino, tea, hot chocolate, and cold beverages. TASTE THE DIFFERENCE Excellence is not achieved by cutting corners. Using only the finest quality ingredients, we go the extra mile to bring you the very best in donut deliciousness. Every Paula's donut has a very special ingredient, something you won't find in any of the big chain store donuts- we make our hand cut donuts with love! SHOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE Show your family, friends, and co-workers that you care enough to bring the very best. Our donuts are always fresh and they don't leave the unpleasant greasy aftertaste that you find in many mass produced donuts. Donuts are supposed to be flavorful and are meant to delight your palate. If the donuts you buy now leave you feeling dissatisfied- it's time to see what a real donut should taste like. At Paula's we are always happy to serve you with the finest donuts in Buffalo.
Reviewed 17 April 2015

In my nation-wide search for the perfect apple fritter, I was wide-eyed when I walked into Paula's and saw fritters the size of a baseball mitt! Really. "WoW" I thought, this may be the best yet. I was so disappointed. The outsides were not crispy and inside the doughy mixture was an apple filling, not in my opinion, a true fritter. It is an apple filled donut. I know some people like this but I don't. The other donuts looked great, and the place was bright, clean and crowded. The guy who waited on me was both efficient and nice. But the question remains. Will I ever find the perfect fritter?

Write a ReviewReviews (1,248)

Reviewed 16 April 2015

I love donuts and as someone who always watches what I eat sitting down here and pigging out was an unexpected treat. Lots of donuts to choose from, fresh and delicious. If you are in Buffalo it's worth at least one!

Reviewed 13 April 2015

The doughnuts are so fresh and so good, they don't even taste fattening. You can't resist, and you can share with a friend. We recently were at a wedding that served Paula's doughnuts instead of wedding cake....genius.

Reviewed 31 March 2015

My wife loves the peanut sticks....custard filled and lemon filled donuts. Huge! New expanded location where Jet donuts use to be....which is neat. Good service and fresh made.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

The special is amazing, but 2 of their donuts is filling. I had their red velvet one and a chocolate one. It was nice sitting there with my inlaws and my hubby and chowing down on donuts and coffee, although next time we might only get like 2 of the specials and order the coffee separately 2 each is a lot!