“Always a great meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W Delavan Avenue
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Can always count on a great meal, never miss the poblano stuffed Peppers! Great atmosphere and bar too. Cookie crust fruit filled dessert is the best.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Consistently top-flight preparation. The reason I do not go more often is the very high noise level at many of the tables, which makes conversation with more than two people difficult at times.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I suggested the three couples eat here because I wanted soft shell crab. We had reservations at 6:30 on a Saturday night. I didn’t get my crab until 8:00. Thank god they did serve lovely bread for the three of the six who didn’t order soup or salad. We were sitting next to another table of six who had visitors cone to their table and was so noisy that it gave my two friends headaches and they really could not enjoy their food. Lastly the waiter brought us one check and when we asked to have it divided by the three couples he acted very put out. I guess the success of the food makes for slow service and noise. If you don’t mind that then be sure to get the crab.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

We go to this restaurant a couple of times each year. We especially love the tuna, chicken and steak dinners. We have been going here for many years because it is one of the finest in Buffalo.

1  Thank spaveljack
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Place was great! South Florida casual foodies loved everything about our meal and wine. Arrive was on point bar area kind of busy but sat at a high top and enjoyed the evening. Ceviche a must along with bison steak! Would make it a point JR to go again when back in town. Thank you.