“The best of Buffalo”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W Delavan Avenue
Reviewed August 15, 2018

You really can not go wrong in the restaurant. Have dined here multiple times and have never had a less than great meal with great service.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We recently enjoyed a delicious dinner at Hutch’s in Buffalo. The service was excellent and two of the Restaurant’s signature cocktails were beautifully crafted, treats for the palate. The soft shell crab and halibut entrees were excellent, as was the cheesecake we had for dessert.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018

I had a very enjoyable dining experience at Hutch's. Our server was extremely attentive and accommodating along with the rest of the restaurant staff. We started with a tasty Classic Caesar Salad which the server asked if my husband and I would like split onto separate plates. The Forcaccia Bread was delicious and a more flavorful option than just plain rolls. I ordered the Bistro Steak and was not disappointed. It was a filet served with portobella mushroom, blue cheese, cabernet sauce, and included mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables. I savored every bite! The filet was cooked perfectly and the flavors of the blue cheese and sauce blended well. We topped off the meal with the Cookie Cup that was filled with fresh fruit and cream. Hutch's is now one of my new favorite restaurants and I will definitely return!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Can always count on a great meal, never miss the poblano stuffed Peppers! Great atmosphere and bar too. Cookie crust fruit filled dessert is the best.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Consistently top-flight preparation. The reason I do not go more often is the very high noise level at many of the tables, which makes conversation with more than two people difficult at times.

Date of visit: May 2018