“Outstanding dinner”

Ranked #97 of 1,129 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American, Greek
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

I am visiting my daughter and son-in-law and they wanted something different, thus we came here. First the red pepper humus is Awesome, try it. He had the rigatoni bolonaise and loves it. He said it has a slight kick. She has the falafel and you d it to be as delicious as any other. I had the moussaka and shut right up it was so good. After, we had baklava which is a nice recipe, different than other and equally as delicious.

Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

This is a great spot for all occasions. Wonderful brunch and friendly staff. They have a great bar selection. Food is reasonably priced and it has great people watching right on Elmwood avenue.

Reviewed January 3, 2017

I took my mother-in-law and my young son to the Acropolis on Elmwood Avenue for dinner during our visit in mid-December 2016. We dined upstairs and received very welcoming and attentive service from the young girl waiting our table. I enjoyed a leafy salad with cranberries, pine nuts and included the baked falafel balls - absolutely delicious! Will definitely return on my next visit to Buffalo.

Reviewed November 25, 2016

Our daughter took us to the restaurant and we had a wonderful time. The food was excellent. Great calamari and salads. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed October 22, 2016

I had both the combinator plate appetizer and falafel. Yummmm it was so good. The food was just incredible. However, one complaint about the restaurant: it smelled like dust. Like a dusty room or something. It didn't seem like an unclean restaurant, it looked fine, but the whole place just smelled kind of musty. I want to go back, but I think I'll have to eat on the patio next time!