“Not Impressed”

Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #32 of 46 Bakeries in Buffalo
Reviewed 6 August 2013

On our recent trip to Buffalo we decided to try out Tim Hortons and were not impressed. Order consisted of one coffee, one hot tea and two donuts. The tea was so dark you could not tell it from the coffee and the donuts tasted day old at best. Out of our entire 10 day stay Tim Hortons was the dirtiest and had the unfriendliest staff of all the places we ate. We will not be back.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

Everytime we visit up north we have to stop at this place for coffee and donuts.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

I must admit that I have never eaten here but get there coffee on a VERY regular basis. Recently we went on vacation and the only thing I missed of home was Tim Horton's coffee. I use to wonder why the drive thru lines were always so busy, no I know !

Been to Tim Hortons? Share your experiences!