“Great bowl of Pho for a great price!”
Review of 99 Fast Food

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
99 Fast Food
Ranked #406 of 1,066 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 6 October 2014

We were visit Buffalo and looking for a Vietnamese restaurant. Met some university students who suggested this place for good Pho. We went there right after the lunch rush (around 2:30pm). The restaurant was still somewhat full. It looked small on the outside, very easy to miss. But once inside, the place was spacious and relatively clean. We weren't there for the ambiance; we were there for the Pho. I ordered my usual. The broth was very good. The meat/beef was tasty and fresh; they also gave us lots of fresh basil and other herbs. The only thing that would have made the experience a little better was the type of rice noodle they could have used: I tend to prefer my rice noodle a little wider; they used a narrower type. It wasn't a a big deal; it was just a matter of preference. Anyhow, we enjoyed our bowl of pho at this down-to-earth, clean, student (budget) friendly place. We would return next time visiting Buffalo. I also ordered a couple of spring rolls--they were alright; nothing to write home about.

1  Thank HooStev

Reviewed 3 October 2014

Pho 99 is the restaurant deserved to be call a hidden germ in buffalo. It sounds cliche. But it's true. In most Thai and Vietnamese restaurants, pho usually means pho with beefs. But you have to try a pho with shrimps.

You have to do street parking. Or you can try to park your car in the parking lot of the convenient store near by the restaurant (across a small street)

1  Thank Daysrnumber
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Went there on a Sunday with my family and was disappointed by the quality. We ordered chicken fried rice and the chicken was not even cooked with the rice; it had a boiled taste, no flavor, chopped up and added to the fried rice. Chicken gave me a really bad after taste. Waiters need to improve on acknowledging the customers. Once we got our food, never checked on us...how about a water re-fill??? The Pho was OK, but was not as good as before. May not go to this pho restaurant again.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Stopped in for a late night dinner with the woman, she had been there previously and raved about the soup. Don't be worried about the looks of the building, the food is excellent! I was very impressed with my chicken stir fry; we also had spring rolls which were very good as well! The meal was hearty, cheap & delicious what more could you ask for!

1  Thank Scott E
Reviewed 15 February 2014

If you like Vietnamese food and find your self in Buffalo, check out 99 Fast Food
A little sketchy from the road, but the best Pho i've had.

Been to 99 Fast Food? Share your experiences!