“Cracker Barrel on Transit - Very Enjoyable!!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #22 of 1,128 Restaurants in Buffalo
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2017

I always enjoy a lunch or dinner at Cracker Barrel, for the food AND for the shopping!! The service was excellent; our food came quickly, was hot, and delicious. Our server was very attentive and pleasant even though she was extremely busy. I love the options for their side orders...very southern...comfort food! The corn meal biscuits...yum! When I am in the area, I always try something different from their menu and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Went here Black Friday for lunch as we have always heard this is a good place for a good meal that tastes like home. From the minute I walked in the Country store we knew we came to the right spot. Staff was very friendly and helpful and couldn't believe all the wonderful gifty things & decor items( every nook and cranny was filled). We were promptly seated and served. Younger male waiter was pleasant and new to the States from Greece and was there studying journalism. He was very nice and answered all our questions. I ordered the Chicken & Dumplings with Buttermilk Biscuits....and oh it was yummy! My mom ordered the lunch special Chicken salad with soup. We were both happy with our meals and I even had leftovers which I brought back home. Would not hesitate to visit this location again.....and hope to visit again soon!

Reviewed December 3, 2017

We stop every trip to the US at the Cracker Barrel, food is always hot fresh and served very quick. With kids this is a must for us because we like to get in and out, which is hard to get without a quick serve restaurant.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

The Cracker Barrell is not just a great restaraunt but an experience. Great homemade cooked meals, wonderful service and the country store great place to shop for yourself and for gifts. Very child friendly place. Just watch your kuds in the store as some displays are very fragile. You'll love it and the prices are excellent. They have homebaked goods for sale.
My favourite stop off exit 49.

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

We had a good meal at Cracker Barrel last month and decided it was time for another visit. I added my name on the on-line wait list which saved us a few minutes wait. The restaurant was full on a Saturday night at 6:30.

Our server was Marlene and she was fantastic. You couldn't ask more as she was friendly, knowledgeable, patient and efficient. My wife was having trouble going through the menu for vegetarian options, and Marlene was so helpful. She settled on one of the all day breakfast options. I had the double cheeseburger and the kale and brussel sprouts salad as a side. All the food was really good and the servings were very generous. The kale and brussel sprouts salad was so good that I've been trying to make it myself, but never turns out as good.

Thanks Marlene, and Cracker Barrel. I hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again. I expect to return again before the end of the year.