“yummy food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Cracker Barrel's greatest selling point is good, consistent food (the menu rarely changes -- so you know what they have. Food is hot, with decent portion sizes.

We've been to this location a few times, and we'd return.

Reviewed March 1, 2018

We often stop at Cracker Barrel while traveling and today we stopped for breakfast. There are lots of choices and they include American traditional items like grits and sawmill gravy. Bacon, sausage patties and eggs was very good although the sausage was quite smoky - a good spot for the gravy. The biscuits have improved since last time we were here. It's an average breakfast at reasonable cost, but I've had much better elsewhere. Service was prompt and the coffee kept coming - great.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

My family was in Buffalo for another shopping trip and that meant dinner at Cracker Barrel. This time I had the roast beef which came with biscuits and 3 sides (I chose fries, sauteed mushrooms and brussel sprouts and kale salad). Usually I have one of the burgers. The sides were very good, but the roast beef was outstanding. It was so tender and delicious. The restaurant was packed on this Saturday at 6pm, but we only waited 5 minutes to be seated. Our server was very attentive and helpful - thanks Jenelle! Looking forward to another visit next month.

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

Honestly I am not a chain person but I must admit that CB is the best of all. Many choices with daily specials that are plenty’s and very full of flavor.

This is our place to stop for any meal before or after traveling through the Buffalo Airport.

Plenty of seating with consistent superior service.

If you have not been do yourself and your family a favor and go.

Reviewed January 23, 2018

Enjoyed our food, servers seemed to have been there for a very long time, not too expensive. My kids enjoyed the novelty store attached to the restaurant.