“Like being in England!”

English Pork Pie Company
Ranked #94 of 1,184 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed August 4, 2016

Such awesome food! Get the fish & chips, you won't be sorry! They have proper bacon, and meat pies, plus some other great English treats.

1  Thank audpr

Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

The location is really bizarre and the building definitely does not appear to be a restaurant. My tea was proper And my husband's fish & chips were quite good. My scone was cold and already pre-filled with clotted cream and jam.

Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

As a former export from England there is nothing like a taste of home. We stumbled upon this off the beaten track place while visiting the university at buffalo. We ordered cod and chips and were pleased to see a whole piece of beer battered cod cooked to perfection. Double fried chips accompanied the fish and were really good too. My wife also added a battered sausage to complete the experience. Don't expect a quality restaurant seating experience but the food was excellent. There is an English pub next door where you can savour a pint while eating. Well worth the visit.

Reviewed May 23, 2016

My experience's with The EPP company (now PRKER'S) spans many online & over the phone Orders during my 41/2 yrs living in South Carolina. if you are lucky enough to be able to visit this restaurant then i am envious; as i would cut of my left arm to sit down to a plate of 'Parkers Fish & Chips with Mushy Pea's!!!!!

Over the years I have introduced several of my friends to Parkers, Bacon, Pork Pie's, good old British Rashers & even my family's traditional Haggis supper on Rabbie Burns night!
The Staff have always been Excelent to deal with & have gone the extra mile to ensure my orders are always delicious & arive by FedX in perfect condition EVERY time!!

All i can say is, if the restaurant food is as good as their Online Shipping Food (which lets face it is made fresh Dayly On The Premises! so why wouldn't it be!) You are in for a Taste bud treat & no mistake! GO, Enjoy & come back here to tell more travellers & expats what made your taste bud's Zing hahahaha
I cant wait for my 4lb of Bacon, 1lb Melton Mowbray &1.5lb Gala Pork Pie's!!
Now I ask you, what self respecting citizen of Her Majesty would turn down the Great British Bacon Butty!!!!!! So Stop Reading This & Go Get Your Own! you'll Love it.

1  Thank Leshadanadventure
Reviewed April 20, 2016

The original fish and chip shop is still going strong and they have now added a pub called Parker's to the back of the building. It is quite a small area and serves food from the fish and chip shop.
The lone barmaid/server seemed a bit overwhelmed which made our lunch take longer than we would have liked, since we were travelling.
The shandy was not the half beer and half English lemonade that it should be. It was a bit short on the beer.
Our fish and chips were still served in a paper wrapping which is okay. However the chips (fries) were lukewarm and lacked the texture that we have enjoyed on our previous visits. This may be due to a lack of coordination between the two sites and will hopefully improve as they gain more experience.
We will eat in the chip shop on our next visit.

Been to English Pork Pie Company? Share your experiences!