“Better than Tim Hortons and Paula's”
Review of Donut Kraze

Donut Kraze
Ranked #4 of 46 Bakeries in Buffalo
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Used to be Dickie's. The ONLY place I get donuts. I have to make a list of everything that makes this place fabulous:
1. Best donuts found anywhere on earth. Creative and classic selection. Cinnamon rolls and apple fritters are the size if a cereal bowl. They do need to be wrapped in saran or put in plastic sealed bags if you save any. They get hard pretty quick!
2.Location! Location! Location! Exit one heading into Buffalo.
3. 24 Hours!
4. The drive thru. If I didn't tell you there was one you may never have notice. It is unlike a Tim Horton'a drive thru lane which can be seen from outer space. It's the coffee at Timmy Ho's that's popular, not the disgusting food. I do recommend a Tim Hortons coffee with a Donut Kraze donut.
5. Not just Donuts! Grilled hard roll breakfast sandwiches...mmmmm. All of their food is good from sandwiches to soup.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I love this place. I usually visit the Tonawanda location. The staff is always friendly. The donuts are amazing and always fresh. Nice atmosphere and fast service.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Great fresh doughnuts. Store was very busy but the service was quick and frienly. The doughnuts were well worth the wait.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Stopped in here on the way to our hotel. Nice options for donuts with different flavors than the usual donut shops. I got a traditional vanilla cream and then a Cherry Crumb covered one. Both were some of the best donuts I have ever had! Try it on your next trip!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Took my son here for his 14th birthday breakfast. Soooo many choices made it so hard to chooose!!! He loved the Red Velvet donut with frosting. My favorites were the cream cheese and the strawberries & cream. Yummy!!