“The Best Donuts”
Review of Donut Kraze

Donut Kraze
Ranked #3 of 46 Bakeries in Buffalo
Reviewed June 20, 2017

Absolutely some of the best donuts I have ever had. The cream cheese filled donut was amazing. The donuts are thick and heavy, which I love, and the prices are great for what you get!

Reviewed May 12, 2017

Went here twice when I visited Buffalo! The donuts are sooooo good! I also had a breakfast sandwich which was just as good.

Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

Used to be Dickie's. The ONLY place I get donuts. I have to make a list of everything that makes this place fabulous:
1. Best donuts found anywhere on earth. Creative and classic selection. Cinnamon rolls and apple fritters are the size if a cereal bowl. They do need to be wrapped in saran or put in plastic sealed bags if you save any. They get hard pretty quick!
2.Location! Location! Location! Exit one heading into Buffalo.
3. 24 Hours!
4. The drive thru. If I didn't tell you there was one you may never have notice. It is unlike a Tim Horton'a drive thru lane which can be seen from outer space. It's the coffee at Timmy Ho's that's popular, not the disgusting food. I do recommend a Tim Hortons coffee with a Donut Kraze donut.
5. Not just Donuts! Grilled hard roll breakfast sandwiches...mmmmm. All of their food is good from sandwiches to soup.

Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

I love this place. I usually visit the Tonawanda location. The staff is always friendly. The donuts are amazing and always fresh. Nice atmosphere and fast service.

Reviewed November 30, 2016

Great fresh doughnuts. Store was very busy but the service was quick and frienly. The doughnuts were well worth the wait.

Been to Donut Kraze? Share your experiences!