“Very pleasant healthy food”
Review of Organic 3 Cafe

Organic 3 Cafe
Ranked #301 of 1,130 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

We ordered the Spinach Beet Salad, and Soup/Sandwich combo (Tuna Sandwich/Rustic Chickpea soup). Well presented and well prepared...delicious!

1  Thank JohnnyReviews

Reviewed July 7, 2017

Hence the name, everything is organic (ie…no preservatives/quality/fresh ingredients). They are known for soups, salads, sandwiches, juices and smoothies. In the month I started going I’ve tried a roasted red pepper soup (amazing!), black bean soup, potato soup, two kinds of avocado toast (bahn mi style and a goat cheese/balsamic/strawberry which were also amazing), turkey panini and many of the juices (“Skin Tonic” carrot, apple and ginger is my favorite so far). They have kombucha and tea to drink as well. If dining in, water with lemon is free. Food is up quickly but you are definitely paying a premium. I haven’t had an order less than $20 yet for my entrée and a juice.

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited O3 on the recommendation of a freind. The staff was very friendly and took their time to explain some specials and other items on the menu. I had the a rice and bean wrap with chicken and was very happy with my lunch. The food tasted great and the portion was more than enough. My wife is a vegetarian and had the grain bowl and thought it was fantastic. Lots of healthy, good tasting food here.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

The restaurant is bright and welcoming, a bit funky. The attached gift shop next door seemed nice, too. The cashier was friendly and considerate. However, I was disappointed in the food. I got the grain bowl and it was described with quinoa, sweet potatoes, carmelized onion, pecans, chick peas...well, the bowl was mostly kale (literally about half the bowl), with a small scoop of quinoa, 5 pecans, 5 chick peas, 3 cubes of sweet potato. I am not exaggerating, the nuts and vegetables were almost a garnish, an afterthought. Plus, i asked for dressing on the side and it was drenched, something I did not notice until I got back to my desk. When I received my food I had to ask for a fork, even though I was taking the meal to go - why wouldn't they put a fork and napkin in there? Also, it was $13! For a bunch of kale with a few toppings.
In summary, the place has potential but can be less stingy with toppings, and more careful about end-to-end service and what the customer needs.

Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

What a great, bright & modern place to eat healthy food & not have to worry if you cannot have this or that. They customized everything to your liking. Great place to meet up with people & network on a Saturday morning.

Been to Organic 3 Cafe? Share your experiences!