“Delicious fresh breakfast”
Review of Five Points Bakery

Five Points Bakery
Ranked #2 of 46 Bakeries in Buffalo
Reviewed August 20, 2018

I only had coffee and cinnamon toast, but it was so delicious that I had to leave a review.
If you're in the area, please do visit.

The neighbourhood was a little unsightly, but I didn't feel unsafe.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and dine here! We have sampled Sharp Cheddar Bread, Rye with tomatoes & egg salad, cinnamon buns, granola and coffee. All the food is made with the freshest ingredients. Service is friendly and fast. The beautiful space indoors and outside makes it a relaxing place to hang out for anyone: adults, teens and kids.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

First time here, was recommended by friends. So used to normal breakfasts, what a great environment,bakery with meals centered on toast. Must visit words don't do it justice

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Actually found this place by accident when I couldn’t find parking at my first place (looking to kill time while wife at a baby shower). Found this cool place because I wanted a coffee and to read my magazine. A toast cafe?!?! Who knew?! With the help from someone in line I decided on the cheddar toast with blue cheese, sour cream, hot sauce and garlic pickles. Amazing ! I need to come back with the wife so I can try more. Also bought a loaf of sourdough ciabatta. I couldn’t resist. Iced coffee was good too. Place looked cool inside and out. Sat outside because it was the perfect day.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Five Points bakes excellent breads and then creatively has a toast menu - sounds a bit goofy, but it works! The old wood mill renovated/restored building makes a great space, and you can smell the bread baking as you walk along the entry pathway.

It makes a welcome change from the traditional breakfast / brunch format, and good for them, they were busy. The coffee was good too.

Date of visit: September 2017