“Excellent lunch”
Review of Pita Gourmet

Pita Gourmet
Ranked #124 of 1,117 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed December 7, 2017

First time and I wasn't sure what to expect. You order at counter. and then after you pay they ask you about the various vegetable items/sauces you might like included in your wrap (I ordered the falafel). Everything was fresh and tasty.

I have to confess I wolfed down the Greek fries in minutes, which were piping hot and loaded with feta and oregano...yummy!

There might be a line but it goes quickly. Nothing fancy but all good.

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

The chicken salad was awesome fresh made, great taste, pita bread, so good and prices are reasonable. Will go back again and again and again.

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I have driven by Pita Gourmet probably hundreds of times. I literally never thought much of the place. Thought they would likely be out of business soon because it never seemed like they were very busy. But, an aquaintence recently mentioned that they eat there for lunch often. So, my husband and I popped in for a quick late evening meal... we were both very pleasantly surprised. At 8 pm they had several customers and there were several that came and went while we were there. This place has an extensive authentic Mediterranean menu that is inexpensive and delicious!! The place is clean. The staff was friendly. The food was ready very quickly. The ingredients used are all fresh looking and the portions are quite sizable. Both my husband and I took home leftovers. We loved it and will be back again soon!!!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

This appears like fast food when entering, but you eventually find it is not fast at all for the food excellence, just the serving time. Pita Gourmet is the freshest and yummiest Greek food in town, served in a fast food setting. The excellence of the food is amazing! A constant line of fans at lunch and dinner assure fresh an flavorful dishes. The price is almost embarrassing! You can't go wrong and will love it!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

My daughters and I will stop in here every so often - the wraps are really good and the prices are right! You order what you want and they make sure it works! Chicken, sauces, and extras are all what makes this special!

Been to Pita Gourmet? Share your experiences!