“Highly Recommend and Did Not Disappoint”
Review of Lloyd Taco Factory

Lloyd Taco Factory
Ranked #2 of 17 Quick Bites in Buffalo
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Friends told us that this was one their favorite places to eat. This place did not disappoint. The tacos were outstanding and reasonably priced. I think if I was a local-I would be eating there often.

Reviewed October 11, 2018

Yeah... we went for lunch one day and loved it so much we went back that night for drinks, and again the next night for snacks and drinks. Awesome vegan options! The spicy Thai bowl and taco were great, the crack potatoes were exactly that: addicting! And the special cocktails were amazing. Best Pimm's cup, too, which was not on the menu but expertly done anyway. Wish we had room to go next door to Churn, but we were just too full! We were thinking of ways to bring this place back home. It would do SO well! Can't wait to go back and bring more friends.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for an early dinner and there was already a line - this is the place for tacos!! Hubby and I shared mexicali spring rolls- so yummy, with two dipping sauces. Also enjoyed the fish tacos but my favorite was the Thai skinny taco - fresh tofu, cabbage, radish, peanut sauce - mm mm great!!

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner and a drink with my husband a week ago. Food was tasty as always as was the cocktail! Friendly staff! Will certainly be back again.

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Loved the pork taco and the Lloyd. The corn and creama salad was very tasty too. People super friendly. Cool vibe

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Lloyd Taco Factory? Share your experiences!