Holiday Inn Express & Suites
WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork(American Fork)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$56
  • Pool
Best Western Timpanogos Inn(Lehi)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$98
US$77
US$72
Hilton Garden Inn Lehi(Lehi)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$116
US$109
US$101
TripAdvisor
All reviewsreasonable hotelpancake machineroom was cleancontinental breakfasta great stayfreewayinternetslccleanlinessrenovationkeymattress
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

Room was clean, service was nice, bed was comfortable. No for the negatives. Bathroom was very small. No place to put things near the sink. Bathtub was super small and very little water came out. Lots of kids in hotel. I have to say the breakfast was very good and the price of the hotel was very good.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Kimberly S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that the room was clean and comfortable. I am sorry that the bathroom did not have enough space. Please know that we have several rooms types and would be happy to ensure you have a larger bathroom during your next visit to the area. Thank you again for your review, I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express over Thanksgiving weekend, and we're pleasantly surprised at the great customer service, cleanliness, convenience to the freeway, and value! Highly recommended and much less congestion than SLC.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Kimberly S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites of American Fork. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your holiday visit with us. We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

When my husband went to the front desk to check in, The guy at the front asked him for a credit card for incidental charges. My husband gave him a card, he automatically charged us and somehow blocked our card as well. But he said it was declined and asked my husband for another card saying he had to have one, otherwise they would not let us check in. He then went on to charge another card. We have not even made it to our room, and he already charged us so much in addition to the amount we paid. My husband and I stayed in room 323, we weren't treated with respect. If it's for incidental charges, then why the hell would they charge us right there? I definitely do not recommend this hotel at all, they are not professional or honest in any way.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Rain Y
Kimberly S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory. Please know that I take all reviews very seriously, and will take immediate action in addressing the concerns you have brought to my attention. Additionally, if you have any other questions, comments, or concerns please feel to reach out to me directly at 801-763-8500 or at gm.hixaf@statushosptiality.com. Thank you again for your time. I do hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future, so that we may have the opportunity to not only meet but to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

We were very pleased with this hotel. The price was right. The room was clean. Bed was comfortable. The room had good lighting...which is important as we get older. The staff was very pleasant. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Kimberly S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites of American Fork. I am so pleased to hear that your stay was so wonderful. Our staff here strive to create a clean, comfortable, and pleasant experience for all of our valued guests. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel with excellent and friendly staff, they also have a great breakfast and home baked cookies at night. It is also dog friendly! What else can you ask for?
Ok, dish network and great movies.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Kimberly S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay! Our staff here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in American Fork strive continuously to provide superior guest experiences. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities that we provide. We look forward to seeing you again soon!