Holiday Inn Express & Suites
WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork(American Fork)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hotels.com
US$56
Motel 6
  • Pool
Best Western Timpanogos Inn(Lehi)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$77
US$72
Hilton Garden Inn Lehi(Lehi)(Great Value!)
US$119
GardenInn.com
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$93
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$125
US$109
US$101
TownePlace Suites Provo Orem(Orem)(Great Value!)
US$116
All reviewsreasonable hotelpancake machineroom was cleancontinental breakfasta great stayfreewayinternetslccleanlinessrenovationkeymattress
Reviewed February 17, 2017

Oh man...I turned up at the company house after a 26 hour trip, only for the magic pass code refusing to let me in. -10c / 20f very exciting.
This has nothing to do with the Holiday Inn except for when my Uber dropped me off at 01:00 on a Monday morning and the lovely guy at checking acted as if this was an everyday experience.
Got up in the morning and experienced the breakfast which, if Mr Uber and Mr Checkin had not saved my life the previous night, *might* have been slightly disappointing.
But I was alive. And I was alive partly because the Holiday Inn was there!
If you want to avoid freezing to death then I would award this place five stars. If your sights were set a little lower than core/basic survival then I might get dragged down to four.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Kimberly S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled to hear that we were able to assist you in an emergency situation! We hope to see you again in the future, hopefully for fun and not survival! Thank you again for your review. Happy travels!!

Reviewed February 3, 2017

I was here for a 1-night business stay. Room space was good, and all staff I dealt with courteous and helpful. Breakfast was pretty reasonable. The hotel is quite close to I-15, so I found the noise levels fairly high, at all hours. A couple other smaller quibbles -- there seemed to be a draft through the bathroom window when I was there on a cold January night, and I also didn't find any non-skid mat or other treatment for the bath/shower, which I prefer. I'd stay here again, but it was short of outstanding.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Kimberly S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2017

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. Please know that we take all guest reviews very seriously, and will work hard to correct the problems you have experienced. I do hope that you will stay with us again in the future, we would love the opportunity to not only meet, but to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

The upside? The check-in staff were very pleasant and my room looked great. The downside? I could hear the guests in the room above me running across their floor/my ceiling; I could hear every time they ran their shower. The mattress in my room sagged in the middle and the sheets were more rough (from repeated washings, I'm guessing) than they should have been. And the kicker: I put the "privacy please" card in the key slot on the outside of my door when I left for the day (because I didn't want service) and when I returned that night, housekeeping had come in anyway. Too many little things added up and left me feeling disappointed in my stay.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Kimberly S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory. Please know that we take all reviews very seriously and will work to improve on the items you have brought to our attention. I hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future, so that we will have the opportunity to not only meet, but to exceed all of your expectations. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

Room was clean, service was nice, bed was comfortable. No for the negatives. Bathroom was very small. No place to put things near the sink. Bathtub was super small and very little water came out. Lots of kids in hotel. I have to say the breakfast was very good and the price of the hotel was very good.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Kimberly S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that the room was clean and comfortable. I am sorry that the bathroom did not have enough space. Please know that we have several rooms types and would be happy to ensure you have a larger bathroom during your next visit to the area. Thank you again for your review, I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express over Thanksgiving weekend, and we're pleasantly surprised at the great customer service, cleanliness, convenience to the freeway, and value! Highly recommended and much less congestion than SLC.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Kimberly S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites of American Fork. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your holiday visit with us. We hope to see you again soon!!