Holiday Inn Express & Suites
WoodSpring Suites Provo American Fork(American Fork)(Great Value!)
US$75
TripAdvisor
All reviewsreasonable hotelpancake machineroom was cleancontinental breakfasta great stayfreewayinternetslccleanlinessrenovationkeymattress
Reviewed August 10, 2017

A late stopover on the way from Canada to further south. Beds were comfortable, pool was good (it has a mountain view), and the breakfast was plentiful. The kids especially enjoyed the pancake-making machine! Only issue was that the lobby was undergoing renovations at the time, so it was a bit of a mess. Also, there was water saturating the lawn outside the side door, which made for a bit of a muddy mess when I accidentally stepped in it. It might have been a good idea to put up a pylon or two.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Kimberly S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the pancake machine, pool, and rooms. Thank you for your additional comments about the grass and renovations. We take all reviews very seriously and will use your comments to improve overall. We hope to see you again soon so that we may have the opportunity to not only meet but exceed all of your expectations. Thank you again.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Although there were major renovations the rooms were great staff friendly and very warm and inviting. Helpful.. Housekeeping could work on their ppl skills but loved it. Took much chlorine in the pool

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites of American Fork Utah. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay over all. Thank you for your comments about the pool and the housekeeping staff. Please know that we will take immediate action to improve in these areas. Thank you again for your comments, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2017

I stayed here because it is near the care center where my father was. It is near the freeway, but even though my room was at the back right next to the freeway, the sound did not bother me. I like to get up and walk in the morning and there is a nice quiet street lined with maple trees for shade in front of the hotel. The breakfast had a few hot dishes along with typical hotel breakfast fare.

Stayed: June 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Hello Momokidsncats,

I’m glad you left us positive feedback. Thank you for staying with the Holiday Inn Express American Fork - North Provo, UT while visiting your father. Please send him my well wishes!

We’re always inspired when guests tell us about the wonderful service they have experienced. I immediately forwarded your comments to the management and ownership of the property to recognize the staff members during breakfast. I am also thrilled that the vicinity worked well for you.

Again, thank you for your time. We appreciate your comments and hope to have you as our guest again very soon.

Best regards,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed June 29, 2017

I rarely write reviews, but this experience was so bad I felt I had to. I even waited a couple days to calm down so this wouldn't just be a stream of expletives. The hotel botched my stay. I called to make a reservation by phone. Prior to doing so, I explained that I was traveling with four small children, including my one year old twins. I explained that I need to have two cribs, and that they will not sleep if they can see me, so I needed a room with some kind of partition/divider/etc to separate them from me. I was assured that they had just the room for me, with 2 queen beds and a separate living area with a sofa, that was separated by a wall with a doorway. I was assured the cribs would be in the room prior to my arrival.
On arrival with my kids at 11pm on a road trip, I checked in, hauled my luggage and kids upstairs and found myself in a room with no cribs, and no separated living area. i went back down to the desk, and was told that the hotel doesn't even have rooms with a separate living area partitioned off, and that they only have one crib available. They suggested maybe one of the babies should sleep on the sofa bed.
This was ridiculous, and terrible customer service. I was apparently lied to when I booked the reservation, and then they didn't arrange for the cribs even though they had plenty of time to do so. I'll never be staying here again, or at other Holiday Inn properties.
Fortunately I was able to call a nearby Marriott and they were able to get me into a room that worked perfectly, and had the cribs set up before my arrival.

Stayed: June 2017
Kimberly S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am very sorry to hear that your room type did not meet your expectations. Please know that I take all guest reviews very seriously, and will work with our front desk staff to ensure that they are giving out correct descriptions.
Again I am sorry for your experience. I hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future, so that we may have the opportunity to not only meet, but to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

It is hard to rate a property when it is undergoing major renovations when you visit. Took us a few minutes to find the Reception on day 1, then day 2 we saw they put up a sign. Foyer and breakfast area undergoing a makeover so no comment. Breakfast was complimentary. Rooms were clean.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nerrel L
Kimberly S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites of American Fork. I am pleased to hear that your rooms were clean. We are very excited to complete our lobby, and breakfast are renovation. We hope that you will return upon completion to see all the wonderful changes. Thank you again for your time! We hope to see you again soon!