“Great value for your money”
Review of Asian Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Asian Buffet
Ranked #73 of 116 Restaurants in American Fork
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed September 7, 2015

Asian Buffet offers one free buffet if it's your birthday. We love going here on a Sunday after church when we haven't ate all day and need endless amounts of food. They have a lot of variety. American, Chinese, Japanese, etc. They've got sushi, Mongolian style cooked right in front of you style bar, chicken fingers fries pizza, fried rice, orange chicken, fried chicken, noodles... Like I said huge variety. The quality is good. I've tried almost everything and can say that they taste as they should. Great value for your money.

Reviewed December 6, 2014

As usual the buffet sits to much and the food dries out. The sushi was not bad when they put out the ones with salmon.. Free ice cream was a hit with the kids. Interesting bunch of flavors in some of the stir fry that wasn't dried out. They have a Mongolian type grill area, but there is not enough to chose from.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

They have a variety of Asian and American food, most of them taste pretty good. Restaurant is not very attractive and cozy, but for the price is ok.

1  Thank Ricardo35
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have been eating at Asian Buffett since the first night they opened. I love their food, have never gotten sick from it, and have attentive service every time. It is my first choice always to eat there. I have taken many friends and family members there. I would recommend the food be kept at a constant heat though as sometimes the food isn't hot enough on some items. I noticed a sign saying take the food from the bottom- keep your food hot so you won't have those complaints because your food is delicious. I did notice the carpet needs replacing. I recommend you not use carpet again. Also, play Asian music for the atmosphere. I will continue to come. Don't let your quality down so you won't have these complaints I'm reading from others. I want to see you continue to succeed with your business!

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

This place has so many health code violations. I'm confused how they stay in business. This place is very dirty

1  Thank gumbledrop