“Delicious pizza!”

Antonio's Pizza By The Slice Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #122 of 257 Restaurants in Newport
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch today and it was amazing! Restaurant is separated into two parts, one for counter service where you can order slices and one for sit down service.

We went to counter service. I had spinach and ricotta slice and a Mac n cheese slice. The slices are big, delicious, and filling. My husband got the Buffalo Bob which is his favorite. Service was fast and will definitely return!

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Dined in and got a local IPA, slice of pizza and some mango habanero wings. Staff was friendly and service was prompt. Food was very good. Definitely try again.

Reviewed April 25, 2018

Ordered (2) Chicken Parm with spaghetti at 5:24. "willbe ready for pick up in 20 Minutes.Well, 1hour 5 minutes later our meal is ready. Chicken parm with spaghetti and chicken parm with penne. I could have made it at home! Also, marginal taste at best. Will not return.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

I will start off by admitting my boyfriend and I are both very particular when it comes to what we eat. It should be fresh and cooked probably, you think that wouldn't be too hard but we have had a lot of trouble with some local joints. Antonio's is the exception, it's always fresh and delicious. If my boyfriend is craving wings and I just want a salad or wrap they have exactly what we want. And their mixed greens are actually GREEN! Plus their delivery service is super fast. Great job, keep it up!

Reviewed January 9, 2018

We really like the pizza here. On Monday it's buy 2 slices and 3rd free, a deal! Full bar, multiple beers on draft from bud light to local craft brews at various prices. One night recentlly we split a salad and the chicken parm,was way more than enough for two. Portions are on the larger side and desserts are amazing.
The staff really seems to want to be helpful and the kitchen does well accommodating special needs and/or requests.
Not the lowest price around but uses quality ingredients so well worth the small bit more. Is near the navy base so it gives us all a chance to thank those who serve our country in person-an added bonus!