“Best guacamole ever! ”
Review of Diego's

Diego's
Reserve with OpenTable
Diego's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 253 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Diegos is a casual Mexican Restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. Open year round for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Family owned restaurant that sits on Bowens Wharf next to shopping and hotels. Reservations and walk ins always welcome!
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Really love how fresh the food is, best meal I've had in Rhode Island. And very possibly the best guacamole I've had in my life! Just perfect

Reviewed May 23, 2017

remodeling when we were there and so part of the seating is outside...local and tourists..huge servings of nachos....enjoyed the fish nachos..nice staff

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

Best food selection is nothing without great servers! In this instant it is great bar servers that take the R out of relax and let us do the rest!
Look no further! Scientist and Big Bang theory guys for sure did good that is imaginable to the human palette.

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

The fried green tomatoes with shrimp are a must! Really worth the visit when in Newport RI. Been here several times and never disappointed!

Reviewed May 12, 2017

My wife and I came here on the later side of Cinco de Mayo. We had small bar bites... I guess i'm simple but I really liked the chips, salsa and guacamole... Anytime i eat at a Mexican restaurant this is an essential for me! I had a habanero infused margarita which was spicy and delicious, my wife had a regular margarita. We also had shots of espolon and i sipped Don Julio Anejo (which if i were to review i would give it a 9/10) The staff was very friendly attentive and helpful as we talked about their drinks and looked over the options at the bar.