“Wonderful”

Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Tumacacori
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD RESTAURANT FOR 68 YEARSLet our family serve yours mouth-watering Mexican food & much more. Owned and operated by 4 generations of the Wisdom family.Our family works hard so that yours will enjoy a wonderful meal among friends. Tuesdays 2-for-1 margaritasFridays/Saturdays live music and open late until 91st Friday drink specials2nd Saturday drink specials and live music 1st Wednesday are BBQ Ribs
Reviewed February 14, 2012

I loved the food, the service and the prices. Very clean and kid friendly.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Its a Old building so so in cleaness, food is average Mexican . A try it once place . Has interesting items on walls. If in the area worth having a drink & but not driving a hour to get to!

1  Thank Charles W
Reviewed February 9, 2012

I have been coming to Wisdome Cafe for years--they still have the BEST MARGUARITA'S and food--it is quaint and well worth the drive from Tucson.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

The food and the margharitas were great; and there was a guitar player/singer the night we were there.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I admit I was skeptical. I had been to Wisdom's several years ago, and the food was mediocre and the place was dark and smoky from a fireplace that wasn't drawing well.
But the parking lot was full of cars, and the place was hopping today. Things have definitely improved. The shrimp tacos were excellent---succulent shrimp and a mango salsa that complimented the fish perfectly. The beans and rice were excellent. And did I forget to mention the margarita?? Oh my----2 for 1 margies on Tuesdays. I'll be back.

Been to Wisdom's Cafe? Share your experiences!