“Street Shredded Beef Tacos”
Review of Ono Loco Tacos

Ono Loco Tacos
Ranked #967 of 2,605 Restaurants in Honolulu
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

This local taco place reminds you of Taco Truck fair with none of the health concerns. I had lunch and want to focus the review on the Street Tacos. I had it with shredded beef and used lime to flavor. It was prepared quickly and served hot. You can really taste the corn tortilla. Very good. It's a little juicy so grab napkins. The shredded beef was very good. 5-star shredded beef taco!

Ample parking since its in a strip mall in between the McDonalds and Autozone. No public bathrooms. Free refills. Limited seating. Four in door tables seats 16 and two outside tables seats 8. Street Taco is $3.75

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

I was lucky enough to stop in here near Ford Island and the Aloha stadium! It was "Taco Tuesday" and the place was packed! Line goes quickly and well worth the few minutes for fantastic lunches!!! The chile rellenos are a perfect 10 on the Russo scale ! The rice and beans and sauces are all wonderful and super tasty. Will be eating here often!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Authentic Mexican food. We had the taco salad with pork carnitas and a burrito grande with carne asada. Both were very tasty and filling! Friendly and helpful staff. The only downside is the food is a bit pricey but worth every bite!

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

My husband described his burrito as "shredded chicken was good, but it was only rice (only refried beans are offered, so he declinded them as they are usually prepared with lard) and the chicken". I had the shrimp tacos, but didn't want the slaw, I wanted lettuce instead. I ended up with slaw and lettuce. The shrimp was also heavily breaded and fried to a dark color (cooked too long).
If I went back I would ask more questions about preparations and be more clear about my food needs.

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

We stopped for lunch. The street tacos were good but very small compared to what we were expecting. Our family of 4 had 5 street tacos, a plate lunch and 4 drinks and it was $45.