Open today: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience USS Arizona Memorial
from US$49.50
from US$151.83
from US$51.83
from US$115.50
24,058 results
All reviews uss arizona pearl harbor short film who lost their lives free tickets boat ride sunken ship humbling experience audio tour men and women piece of history arrive early visiting oahu early in the morning movie oil attack
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The USS Arizona was definitely a heartfelt experience for me, I wish that I had more time to spend touring the Memorial. I would highly recommend this tour to my family and friends.

1  Thank VirgoVirda
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We took my parents here along with my kids. It was amazing. My grandfather was shot in WWII so this was close to home. The video before that boat ride was very educational. Make sure you get there right at 7:00 if you don't have advance tickets. Also, pay the $7.50 for the headset. I left my phone in the bathroom and someone turned it in. By the time I realized and tracked it down, they had already tried to track me down, Much appreciated! Don't miss this if you go to Oahu!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

This was my first time visiting Pearl Harbor during my time living on Oahu and I was so incredibly moved by the experience. You want to make sure that you book your tickets online a full day in advance. A select number of tickets are available for an online reservation price of $1.50 however you must login on a 7am the morning before you plan to visit. There will be select tour times available and a limited number of tickets. You can also arrive early ( 6am) to the Pearl Harbor attraction itself and wait in line to get tickets which are free. There are only a limited number of tickets offered each day both online and in person. Everyone we encountered while at Pearl Harbor was helpful, courteous, and knowledgable. They were also very focused on the importance of being respectful and aware of oneself and others when visiting the memorial which I thought was an important thing. The movie they show you initially is very emotional but important to see and understand what happened on that fateful day. The experience of seeing the memorial was a solemn one as you can still see parts of the sunken ship just above the top of the water. Please remember to be quiet and respectful as there are so many men who still rest with their ship.

1  Thank JessicaGonzalez4916
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I don’t think you can come to Hawaii and not see the Arizona Memorial. It’s a solemn experience and one I would certainly do again.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The Arizona Memorial is the most important part of visiting Pearl Harbor. Be sure to go early to get an early ticket.