All reviews wading pool nordstrom rack reusable water bottles floor to ceiling windows water stations waikiki beach floor lobby keurig coffee maker international market place jamba juice king suite soaking tub centrally located hotel large shower chairs and umbrellas couple blocks beautiful room
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was pleasantly surprised with the excellence of our stay at the Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach. I tend to be quite particular, but the room was extremely comfortable and the staff were wonderful. I will definitely stay here the next time I am in Honolulu.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank Kimberly G
Blake H, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Kimberly G,

Thank you for sharing your review of your experience with us at Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach. We're glad you enjoyed a comfortable stay and appreciate your comments on our team members attention to detail. The team looks forward to welcoming you back with a warm aloha!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Aloha. I came to your hotel to babysit for some friends that were staying there and as I was coming to park my stock Honda Pilot, your garage was too short for me to fit in. Luckily for me, your attendants saw my problem and when I explained that I couldn’t afford full price and I was very anxious about finding alternative parking, they swept in and gave me a full day parking for a great price. Thank you for taking care of this kama’aina!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Hi Stephan F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us in Waikiki. We're happy to hear that our team was able to assist you and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future. Mahalo!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The rooms were big, clean and newly renovated. When you arrive you're greeted with a Smile and nice cold cup of Hibiscus ice tea and beautiful Shell Necklace. You're given drink bottles that you can use for fresh cold water daily. Starbucks has a secret entry from Hotel entrance and you can enjoy a reserve coffee which is delicious.we had a beautiful Mountain view. There's an amazing swin in the lobby that you can sit and relax... :) You're a short walk from main strip, Ross for Less is just downstairs and Nordstrom rack is also a 2 minute walk.

Room Tip: The whole hotel was amazing
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank MISRX3

Hi MISRX3,

Thank you for sharing your review of your experience with us at Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach. We're glad you were able to take advantage of all of our on-site amenities and convenient location to the local shopping. The team looks forward to welcoming you back and meeting all your expectations once again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

You will not want to miss their ambience, morning coffee and delightful rooms. The staff was pleasant, friendly and ensured that your stay was the best. Hotel was quiet. Even the local music was kept to friendly hours! It was a great place to "come home to" after a long work day

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank Carole C

Hi Carole C,

Thank you for sharing your review of your experience with us at Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach. As always, it's a pleasure to read that our team is providing exceptional service and are glad you had the opportunity to enjoy some of our live entertainment. We look forward to your return and welcoming you back with a warm aloha. Mahalo!

Reviewed September 15, 2018

Staff were extremely helpful and hotel is in a great location with only a 5 minute walk to Waikiki beach. Great bars and restaurants on the hotels doorstep. Swimming pool is only about 2 feet deep and was ideal for our 3 year old son. Would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel