“Fantastic scuba diving experience!”
Review of Oahu Diving

Oahu Diving
Ranked #1 of 328 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: "Going diving just got easier." That's right, with Oahu Diving we specialize in small group diving tours and first time scuba diving experiences that require no license. Let us take you on a relaxed dive charter with emphasis on safety, fun and personalized attention. You won't get lost in our group! *Must know how to swim- please see our website "Contact" page for more details. Certain restrictions apply.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tel Avib
“Fantastic scuba diving experience!”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We were a little apprehensive at first, but Erik's calm nature, clear explanations and enthusiasm set us at ease and made scuba diving pure fun. Thanks to Erik and Kim this was an amazing experience for us!

Visited April 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
greenwood village co
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Awesome Dive!”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I have dived before with my 15 year old son, but it was the first time for my 14 year old (none of us are certified). Erik and Kim made him comfortable with the dive by explaining everything on the boat. By the time he jumped in, he was ready to have fun. Needless to say, all three of us had a blast. We saw a turtle, many colorful fish, and even a reef shark (friendly). The second dive was a wall dive, which was really cool. I highly recommend this fun-filled and reasonably priced experience.

Visited March 2012
Spokane, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A great experience for first time divers!”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

My wife and I had never been scuba diving before and it sounded like a great time. We found Oahu Diving on TA and because of the amazing reviews, we knew that was the right choice. The reviews were right on! It was a great experience and Erik and Kim are very professional and extremely helpful. They do great at calming your nerves and making you comfortable. The water was very clear on both dives. Saw a ton of beautiful fish, a bunch of turtles, and even heard the whales under the water! Went into an underwater cave on the 2nd dive. All in all, this is a great company to dive with. They are extremely knowledgable and safety is always #1. I can't wait to dive again and hope I can visit Oahu Diving again in the future!

Belle Mead, NJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“An underwater adventure that my family won't forget”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

This is the first scuba diving my family has had and is a great one. It is one of the highlights of our trip to Hawaii. We have been to Snorkeling, mountain hiking, beach sun-tanning, eating and shopping, but I have to say the diving event will be memorable among our family for years as time goes by. I sent email to Oahu Diving a week before the trip of our intention for scuba diving. The response was quick and detailed information was useful. I told them my son (10 yr old) and daughter (14 yr old) and I would scuba dive. I informed them a day ago that my daughter could not make it. We met at 2:00pm at the pier. Two other families joined in the activity. One family was the first divers and the other was their second time. Before we went down underwater, the training session was fun. Erik the trainer did a god job explaining basic skills and safety tips, and asked us to practice on the boat. We shared concerns and questions among each other and all of us encouraged each other. We went down diving twice. Each diving was at different location and different depth. Apparently the first dive was easier. Since my son was the youngest, they sent a dedicated trainer to follow him all the time, and the rest of the team gave him a big help. We saw sea turtles, octopuses, eels, and many many other fishes. I had a little seasick at the second dive and Erik saw that and sent me back to the boat a little earlier. Overall, it has been a fabulous underwater adventure for me and my son. I'd like to thank Oahu Diving for their great training and care.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank David Z
Davis, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing scuba experience with a great guide seeing turtles and many beautiful fish”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

My girlfriend and I went on a beginner dive with Eric and loved it. Though this was our second dive he gave a great description of all the safety things we needed to know to reassure us that we would be completely safe. Once we got down we saw ~9 turtles, some even within just a couple feet. We saw eels, tangs, groupers, angels, emperor fish, and many others. We had a blast and would love to go again.

Visited March 2012