“Great food and prices”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Located at the corner of Kalakaua Ave and Duke on the second floor, this restaurant can be easily passed by unless you're looking up. Specializing in pizza, they have a large selection to choose from or you can create your own. If you're not in the mood for pizza they also have a good variety of menu items and beverages for all ages. I highly recommend the Spiked Cucumber, very refreshing and very tasty. Good portions, moderately priced and great service. Casual attire ok. Get a table on the balcony and watch the street performers or just people watch. I'll definitely be returning.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,531)

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I don't normally go to a chain restaurant in a place like this, but I had a coupon for a free entree. I was greeted like royalty and allowed to pretty much pick my table, which I did on the patio in one of the shaded areas.

The service was prompt and friendly. I let them know of my coupon, and the service remained high. I noticed the prices on the menu seemed a bit high, so I asked for clarification on what entrees the coupon included. I was told it would cover the appetizers. I reminded him that an appetizer was not an entree, as indicated on the coupon. He came back to say I could have a pizza or one of the meals on the back of the menu. The piadina looked good, as it came with a salad, so I placed the order.

The salad came out quickly and was fresh and cold. Shortly, the manager brought half of a piadina, and apologized that other half had fallen to the floor, so they were making another, but wanted to bring the half on out to my table.

By the time the whole piadina arrived, I was full from the salad and first half, so I asked if I could have it boxed.

I wound up with a zero bill, a whole piadina and the server even offered to fill up my iced tea in a to-go cup for me. I tipped him $10.

The piadina was sort of like a calzone, a pizza folded in half with meat, cheese and arugula.

Great meal and wonderful experience. I wish I had free meal coupons more often!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We loved this place so much we ate here 3 nights for dinner. Hubby is a coeliac and they have a fantastic GF menu including pizzas. Service was excellent every time. A big shout out to the wonderful servers Leslie & Pohaku, you made our experience very enjoyable. Nothing was a problem.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

First of all our second waiter Daryl was great. This review concerns up to the point he took over from the first waitress.
Got there just before 4pm. Just a few people inside and outside. Because its was cold inside we elected to eat outside even with it raining fairly hard, and it was warmer. Took about 5 minutes for the waitress to come by and we order drinks. About 10 minutes later the drinks came. I asked her about any happy hour menu. Took her another 5-10 minutes to bring it. Took about another 10 minutes for her to take our order. Fairly simple, two salads, one half/half pizza.
Wait time for the food after the order was placed was fine. Pizza was delivered by the manager and I saw that it was wrong. She quickly said sorry and said they would deliver the correct pizza at no charge. The new pizza came out and it was still wrong, but decided not to say anything.
Glad I came here during their non-peak serving times!

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Went here twice for a meal and its was lovely both times, first time we had pizza and the second time steak. Both times the food was tasty and plenty of it, the service was good and the drinks cold. Desert on both occasions was sublime, try the buttercake desert, absolutely amazing.