The Holiday Inn Waikiki was a last minute choice when a private rental on the North Shore turned out to be a dump. So it was a rushed reservation via my cell phone. Booked an economy room and confirmed it with HI central via phone but when we got to the Holiday Inn Waikiki desk they said they were full. I showed the nice lady at the desk the confirmation email on my phone and after about fifteen minutes and a visit with the Manager we were in a 11th floor suite with a balcony facing the ocean and a great view of Waikiki as well as the abundant nightlife along Kalakaua Ave. for 7 nights at our booked economy rate.
Was nice having Jimmy Buffet's as the house resturaunt and bar as well as the little Surf Museum bar. Nice room with a great view, pool is tiny but we came for the Pacific. Just across the street was Duke's and we became regulars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. Next door to the International Marketplace and home of the new Maui Brewing Co. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu, Hawaii