This is a good, reliable hotel. I have stayed at Holiday Inns allover the Asia/Pacific region and this one is a good quality example. As with all of them, the location is marvellous - it is surrounded by good eateries and plenty of shopping. Waikiki Beach is only a few metres walk away and the buses to Honolulu are easily found on Kuhio, right behind the hotel. On the down side, this hotel has no restaurant - disappointing as Holiday Inns are renowned for good quality food - that means there is no room service overnight. The closest place to get breakfast is the Beachcomber on Level 1, attached to Jimmy Buffets. This is okay - quite fine for breakfast, but don't expect a sumptuous buffet. The Waikiki area, renowned for good times and partying, can be noisy through the night, so you will need to be aware of this possibility - not the hotel's fault. Good coffee and the service is outstanding here. All in all, it was a good stay and I would come to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. Next door to the International Marketplace and home of the new Maui Brewing Co. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu, Hawaii