Staff were helpful, right next to sea, We Stayed there 5 nights during the second week of our holiday. Wish we had stayed there during our whole week in Honolulu, but we booked with a hotel one block further from Waikiki beach which wasn't as nice.
Upon arriving, the concierge had everything ready: breakfast passes, keys. They're very organized. Our room was clean, comfortable, everything was new, and was fully equipped with central air, not the noisy a/c units. We got the partial ocean view as we chose, unlike some other hotel advertisements that didn't produce. Breakfast buffet was delicious. Lots to choose from and friendly and professional waitstaff and hosts. If a big swimmimng pool is important go to the Hilton and pay big bucks. If not, I checked out most every other hotel on the 'strip' and despite what you may see on the internet, they are all nearly the same size as this one or more money. We did not find the noise from the street a factor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber is a 496-room hotel conveniently located in the heart of Waikiki, just 300 steps to world famous Waikiki Beach. Next door to the International Marketplace and home of the new Maui Brewing Co. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachcomber
- Holiday Inn Resort Waikiki Beachcomber Honolulu, Hawaii