“Mexican Food in Hawaii”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 9, 2017

Had an early dinner here. Cute place, full menu, happy hour specials. The margarita was good, there are several different options, we had the cadillac. The chimichanga was good, I've had them fried a bit more, large portion with guacamole and sour cream. No outside dining, full bar in the next room. Women's restroom was pretty neat with a trough tiled with a copper pipe for water. The app "mushroom" smelled delicious and came out to the tables smoking hot, the table next to us said they were very good and the waitress said they are a very popular app.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed March 30, 2017

I have always had a good meal when stopping by at our neighborhood restaurant for Mexican Food
I especially enjoy the combo dinner offerings and the homemade lemonade is delicious
always generous with the chips and salsa to start as well
my favorite taco and burrito combo
nights can get pretty crowded and parking sucks but still its worth the trip to Mexico
lots of times I have enough left over for lunch at work the next day so you know the portions are generous

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed March 16, 2017

While this is my first review of this restaurant, it is not my first visit. We have been here numerous times and each time was better than before...and before had been GREAT! The food is outstanding and the service is premier. While it is a small place, you can tell the locals hang out here because it is always packed. The only drawback that I see is the parking lot. It is W A Y undersized for the size of the vehicles that park there and turning around to leave is a challenge for the best of us drivers. The setting and food are worth taking a chance on the parking. I guarantee you that you'll return...it's that good. Semper fi, Paul

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 14, 2017

This place is tucked away so it's hard to miss. This restaurant was a surprise hit! The margaritas were amazing, especially the Li-Hing Mui! The portion size of the food could feed you for a few days! Authentic food for a great price. The best part of the evening was the live band. It could be a little loud for the little ones maybe, but the music added that extra touch to make the dining experience even more spectacular. Everyone was singing and having a great time! Excellent dining experience!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

The food was awesome! Service wasn't that great. Had to ask to get our drinks refilled and ask for to-go boxes and our check. The queso was super yummy! We arrived at the lunch rush-hour. Was very busy when we arrived. By the time we were finished there were only 2 other tables eating. And service was still sub-par. Decent Mexican food. But the quality of the ingredient were very fresh and flavorful. We will definitely return.

Date of visit: January 2017