Book In Advance
Tours from Go Hawaii Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews king mike island tour dole plantation hidden gems tour awesome tour shrimp macadamia nut farm these guys north shore aloha pamphlet turtles culture jason driver highlights knowledge
Reviewed 1 week ago

IT was a nice tour and very informative. The guide himself was great including swimming with the turtles.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a great day exploring the North Shore with King Mike.
Pickup was on time and we stopped at about 10 places along the way.
The lunch meal was really nice (pay extra for) and we did get to see a few turtles. Couldn't snorkel due to the water being murky from the tropical storm coming through in few days time but at least we got to see the turtles that came close to the waters edge.
At the Dole Plantation, we just had time for an ice cream (delicious!) and headed back to Waikiki.
We both enjoyed it and I would recommend Go Hawaii Tours.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ankala Tony (Uncle.Tony) is a man with a big heart and many talents that my wife and I felt privileged to behold. We soon discovered that we were in the company of a professional caliber comedian who combined side splitting humor with poignant informative narratives about his beautiful island home. One highlight involved Tony sharing his blissful vocal gift and ukelele skills. Wow! We were blown away by the music and endearing sentiment of the personal story that followed. So glad we cancelled our car rental for the tour. We feel like we really lucked out and learned so much.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We did the tour of Oahu and although the turtles didn’t show themselves, our warm and hilarious guide Uncle Tony taught us all about the island and Hawaiian culture. Thank you Ankala! We are so glad we went. And the pineapple ice cream at Dole was amazing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There is no gain to book with this company! We paid 157$US for two people (we « got a price » it was suppose to be 120$/pers, we wouldn’t do it for it). You better have to rent a car (less than 50$ for one day with insurance) and do the tour by yourself!
After months of organized everything, I wanted to chill and pay myself and my boyfriend a trip to explore O’ahu. Chanel, who explain to me the trip, told me that we will use a small bus with only 15person, stop at 10places, with only 15/20min bus between every stop except the last one to the drop of place, and all activities where included. When I asked her if the maze was included she told me no but you will do the plantation tour.
ALL WAS A LIE! Yes it was a small bus, bus 4other from the same company and others where doing the exact same tour at the exact same hours! We spent at least 30min in the bus between in stop and in fact you will do only free stuff, there is no gain to book with this company.
We done :
Diamond lookout (free, on the road)
Blow hole lookout (free, on the road)
A gift shop (no activity)
Macadamia farm (really nice, try some samples, see trees and free so you don’t need to do it with a tour)
« Hat » beach (free, on the road)
Lunch at shrimp pools (you pay your lunch of course)
Sunset beach (free, on the road)
Swim with turtles (we didn’t do it, not there fault mud in the sea. But the driver didn’t let us the choice to say we want to try anyway. Ask local to find good place to see turtles, there is planty in north shore)
Dole plantation (you need to pay to do or the train, the maze, the garden, they only take you there and tell you that there is demonstration. Well, that’s free too!!!)
And as we had free time because we didn’t do the turtle thing, a stop in Honolulu, free on the road again!
As you can see, there is only one activities included and unfortunately for us, we didn’t do it because the driver didn’t stop for us to try even this a bad weither. The rest is free or you pay extra on your own.
Chanel told us that they have none bad reviews, and we’ve been naive enough to believe her, that's not true and I find out now. Too late for me but DON'T DO THE SAME MISTAKE.
don’t waste your money here, rent a car for the day and do the island Tour by yourself.

1  Thank solenesilliere
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Makani is very friendly and made booking the trip so easy. Tiho was our guide and made the trip fun and exciting. He had great stories to tell along the way. He even made some extra stops for us. Would definitely recommend this company over one of the bigger bus tours.