“Amazing Coffee Great Service”
Review of Honolulu Coffee

Honolulu Coffee
Reserve with OpenTable
Honolulu Coffee is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 157 Quick Bites in Honolulu
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Description: Specialties Honolulu Coffee provides the complete Hawaiian Coffee experience. We grow and process our own 100% Kona coffee, owning one of the highest elevation Kona Coffee farms in Captain Cook, Big Island. Our artisan baristas invest many training hours to make the perfect espresso, latte, and cappuccino with handcrafted expertise. Our Hawaiian teas are fresh and uniquely blended with fresh tropical flavors. We serve freshly baked French pastries and desserts made-from-scratch, fresh sandwiches, smoothies and acai bowls also offered. Our employees are passionate about our farm to cup sustainability and our commitment to serving the finest Hawaiian coffees for our guests in a gracious island setting that reflects Hawaii's Aloha Spirit. We custom roast each coffee bean to the right profile to preserve the flavor that nature created. Our stores are located on Oahu, Maui, the Big Island and in China, Guam and Japan. We also offer unique locally grown products such as honey fresh from the farm, fresh Hawaiian fruit jams, chocolate covered coffee beans, and many unique Hawaiian gift items surely to please those who enjoy a little aloha in their life. All of our coffee beans and retail products are available in our stores and on our website. We would love to hear about your Honolulu Coffee experience so please leave us a review and share your favorite pictures on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram; #HonoluluCoffee
Reviewed March 2, 2017

My wife and I had Honolulu Coffee Co. coffee most days when we stayed at Waikiki. The reason? They have the BEST coffee in Waikiki!! Not to mention some of the best service we received in Waikiki/Honolulu. The staff are more than helpful especially for us Aussies. They do a very nice and light breakfast; from Croisants, to Banana Bread and Bagels just to name a few.

The Honolulu Coffee Co. coffee shop is locate out the front of Moana Surfrider hotel in Waikiki. This place is definitely recommended BEST COFFEE IN HAWAII

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

The coffee here is really good if you can live with the mornings my lineup but it is worth
It. However I go for just the island oat bars. Best locally.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 26, 2017

This coffee shop is HUGE -- sign says that it can accommodate 187 people. It's got a roastery and a bakery and and free wifi. Honolulu Coffee has a wide-variety of choices and is a good place to meet off the Waikiki beachfront.

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

This location is where they roast the beans for their 7 shops on the island. Our hawaiian foodie bike tour stopped here at the end and it was delightful sitting on patio.

Reviewed February 25, 2017

Just got back from a visit to my home away from home, Hawaii. I love this coffee company/ coffee shop. Perfectly location nextdoor to the hotel i always stay at, Moana Surfrider. I started each morning going to Honolulu Coffee for my iced coffee with sugar free vanilla. Mahalo to Chase for your extreme kindness and Aloha Spirit. Honolulu coffee company is lucky to have you on their team. I'll see you my next visit home to see my Ohana. Mahalo!