“Fun atmosphere good drinks”

Maui Brewing Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Maui Brewing Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #170 of 2,622 Restaurants in Honolulu
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Description: Enjoy craft beers brewed locally on Maui, handcrafted cocktails, and locally sourced high-quality food made from scratch. Our restaurant features the islands largest bar, local music, and two happy hours every day. Come play shuffleboard with the family, have a refreshing craft beverage, or enjoy dinner with friends.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This place has a really fun atmosphere for dinner I was there just with my husband but saw tons of people with kids and wouldn’t have hesitated bringing my own. Beer was good and the menu is a bar menu with flatbreads burgers etc all of which was really good! Would definitely come back here the open air (but covered) seating was perfect since it sprinkled a bit that evening. Love to eat outside when on vacation in Hawaii!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

My spouse and I recently ate dinner at the Maui Brewing Co. in the Waikiki area. We opted to climb the numerous stairs to the restaurant although an elevator is available. We were seated immediately. The service was good, the beers were great, and the food was delicious. Try the ahi tuna poke bowl! Our only complaint would be that the restaurant is extremely noisy when busy. Hard to have a conversation without yelling! Additionally, plan to walk to the restaurant as parking is a huge issue in the Waikiki area.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We stay at the hotel, so during storm and rain did we opt for this place. Entrance from hotel, so boring, not appealing at all. Almost turned away.
Tracking true the rain, into the main restaurant, a whole different place appears. Great atmosphere, great deco, perfect for a stormy lunch!
Excellent service, fast efficient and with a smile. Many many beers to choice from. We had a fabulous pizza, the crust was the thinnest ever . Margerita with spicy sausage. Yummy. Beet and goatcheese salad. Fresh, but little lack of dressing.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

What a fun place to visit. Overlooks the Main Street that follows Waikiki beach. Good pub style food and lots of beer on tap. Good service - very popular. Lots of ambiance.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

My beautiful wife and I were walking around Wakiki shopping and checking out the sights when we cambup on the Maui Brewing Companies Restaurant. I had tried one of their beer in Maui last week and it was great so we decided to go sample some more and have something to eat since it was pouring rain. It’s a very large restaurant and very modern and open. Service was very fast, we had Beer and lunch in a very short time. I like the Bikini Blonde, and the Big Swell was my favourite. The Coconut Hiwa, and Pineapple Mana were not that great in my opinion. As discovered the the people sitting on either side of us were also from Alberta Canada... what a small world it can be. The prices were reasonable the food was good, but we really stopped to get out of the torrential rainstorms and have some beer.

Been to Maui Brewing Company? Share your experiences!