“Best kept secret in Waikiki”
Review of Da HI Brew

Da HI Brew
Ranked #37 of 95 Coffee & Tea in Honolulu
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: Hand crafted Artesian Coffee and Tea made with Love and Aloha. We have been brewing your favorite coffee since 2002. Come taste what the good coffee is supposed to taste like. It doesn't taste burnt not acidic. We offer free Wi-Fi. Enjoy the relaxed and surprisingly quiet outdoor seating. We are conveniently located at the Equus Boutique hotel off Ala Moana Blvd. Within a walking distance from nearby major hotels such as Hawaii Prince Waikiki Hotel, The Modern Honolulu Hotel, Hilton Hawaiian Village, Aqua Plams Hotel and the Ilikai Hotels.
Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

I love this little place! Excellent coffee! I had a white chocolate and raspberry latte so good! I also had the egg, ham and cheese croissant which was also very tasty. She has lots of fresh fruit and snacks great place to go. The owner is very friendly and will talk to you. I can't wait to go back.

Jen S, Owner at Da HI Brew, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Thank you so much for taking time and write a generous 5 star review! I look forward to seeing you again soon, Raedean!

Reviewed January 28, 2018

Matt and Jenn were fantastic. Great cup of coffee to get you going in the AM and the perfect atmosphere to wind down after a day out on the town.

2  Thank cotto11teen
Jen S, Owner at Da HI Brew, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Aloha! Mahalo for taking time to write a nice review and for giving us generous 5 star rating! We appreciate your business! Please come by again soon!

Reviewed January 18, 2018

Hard to find great coffee shop anywhere you go, but I found this place by accident! Very cozy and comfortable atmosphere and secluded. I love their latte.

2  Thank John T
Jen S, Owner at Da HI Brew, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Mahalo for taking time to write a kind review! We appreciate your support! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

I have never liked Starbucks and I am so happy that I have found Da HI Brew! Their coffee is smooth. It doesn't taste burnt nor acidic which was the biggest reason why I stayed away from Starbucks! Da HI Brew is tucked in the boutique hotel called "The Equus" which is right along the Ala Moana Blvd, but it is surprisingly quiet. It's a very cozy outdoor spot that you can relax and spend tie with your friends or use it as coffice as they offer free Wi-Fi! They also carry daily special pastries, so perfect if you want a light snack! Strongly recommended!

1  Thank AIC808
Jen S, Owner at Da HI Brew, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Mahalo for your generous 5 star review! We are a small business and cannot compete with Starbucks but I do appreciate your noticing the quality of our coffee. We hope to see you soon! Please feel free to use our venue for business meetings as well! Thank you again!

Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

Yummy yummy yummy ! Love the vibe love the service love the coffee. Free WiFi . Espresso was amazing

2  Thank Cody J
Jen S, Owner at Da HI Brew, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Mahalo for your 5 star review!! We hope to bring in more fresh local fruits like starfruits as suggested! I will keep you posted and stay tune!