3,235 results
All reviews beach bag blt ocean view lounge pillow menu full kitchen bedroom suite turn down service cold towels huge bathroom bottled water washer and dryer rice cooker other hotels our honeymoon across the street concierge desk every staff member
Reviewed July 19, 2018

I arrived at the Trump Hotel Waikiki a few hours before the check-in, which allowed me to enjoy a lunch at Wai’olu Ocean Cuisine open-air restaurant located on the 6th-floor lobby level. Wai’olu Ocean Cuisine is a seafood restaurant but I was pleasantly surprised to find out that a vegetarian menu was available with a lot of vegan choices. From the vegetarian menu, I ordered the sushi, the spring rolls, and the edamame hummus. Everything was delicious!! After the lunch, I stepped foot inside my spacious and residential-style one bedroom suite that features ultra-luxurious accommodations. Let me tell you that this suite surpassed my expectations; I enjoyed the convenience and comfort of home with five-star hotel services! Moreover, going to Waikiki Beach took me less than 2 minutes and I was provided with an insulated Trump beach bag, a towel, bottled water, and fresh fruits. Overall, I had a pleasant stay and the service was excellent!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank kelledstyle
TIHWExecOffice, Executive Assistant at Trump International Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Aloha kelledstyle,

Thank you very much for staying at Trump Waikiki! What an honor to have you in residence as you celebrated your birthday weekend! We further appreciate your time in kindly sharing in great details your overall wonderful experience. We are glad and thankful to hear the Wai'olu offerings, the suite, the signature beach bags, the location and our five-star service fulfilled your expectations. It definitely means tremendously to us!

We will absolutely be looking forward to the opportunity in serving you again in the not so distant future if not your next birthday.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Got a large room to accommodate 4 of us with a great ocean view... Enjoyed the 4th of July fireworks! The service was impeccable and very friendly. The parking valet people were exceptionally helpful with restaurants and sites.
Thank you for making our vacation a great memory!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
TIHWExecOffice, Executive Assistant at Trump International Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Aloha sliu805,

Thank you very much for staying at Trump Waikiki! It was our pleasure having you in residence during the Fourth of July festivities.

We further appreciate your time in kindly sharing about your experience. We are glad and thankful to learn it was a memorable "very good vacation" for all of you. Our Valet team will be thrilled to know they were able to make a positive difference.

We hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the not so distant future.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

The room facilities and service was overall excellent; clean, nice view (my room can catch the firework view on Friday).

However, servers at both bar and cafe may need to pay more attention to guests, especially the bar. Once I asked the waiter to give me the bill and have to wait almost 10 mins to have it (he seems forgot and did other things else even the bar was not busy). After I got the bill and got ready to sign, I found NO PEN inside the folder and I had to walk over to the waiter (as he was back to the casher place and chatted with other staffs) asked him for a pen.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
TIHWExecOffice, Executive Assistant at Trump International Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Aloha helixh2018,

Thank you very much for staying at Trump Waikiki!
We further appreciate your valuable time in kindly sharing about your experience.

Although you graciously comment "overall nice experience", I am sorry to hear regarding the less than desirable dining experience. I wish to extend my sincere apology for the delays you had to endure and inconveniences as results. What you had indicated is far from our standard and your concerns have been brought to the attention of the respective director in charge. While we cannot reverse the clock, we thank you for highlighting your concerns so that we may duly investigate, retrain and improve.

We hope you will grant us another opportunity to serve you as we wish to make up for this most recent stay.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

A great hotel with all the amenities ones requires. Great in room facilities if you want to have a quiet breakfast and make your own toast and juice in room as opposed to visiting the brilliant dining facilities. Nothing to fault, highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Trump Hotel Group
TIHWExecOffice, Executive Assistant at Trump International Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Aloha J6760AFtonys,

Thank you very much for staying at Trump Waikiki! We appreciate your precious time in kindly highlighting your visit. We are glad and thankful to know we were able to fulfill your expectations.

We will absolutely look forward to serving you again in the not so distant future.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Read TA’s reviews, although it is not on the beach and we have never stayed at a Trump hotel, we decided to give this place a try. I booked a deluxe ocean view two bedroom suit with Amex’s Fine Resort & Hotels, and was upgraded to a premium two bedroom suite with a den.

Our check-in process was smooth with cold towels and beverage offered for the short 5 minutes wait, then a lovely lady at the front desk escorted us to our suite, and explain all the amenities offered on the hotel. Very welcoming!

Our suite was clean, spacious, and has all the top end amenities that my three teens, my husband and I are used to at our home. Because what is the point of staying in a hotel, if your home is more comfortable and has better furniture and amenities - unless its a business trip. The full kitchen with the surprise addition of a wine cooler, bowls and chopsticks, are very useful.

All staff are friendly and accommodating. Sarah is so nice. Sarah made hard to obtain last minute dinner reservations for us, booked daily car rental for us when we needed it, and gave us directions to points of interest for us to navigate the island on our own. So helpful!

This hotel is 5* all the way. We are very happy with our stay, and will recommend Trump hotel Waikiki to our family and friends.

Stayed: July 2018

Aloha Moonlight,

Thank you very much for staying at Trump Waikiki! It has been an absolute pleasure having you and your family in residence. We further appreciate your valuable time to kindly share in great details your overall wonderful experience.

We are extremely glad and thankful to hear that you were very happy with your stay and that you would graciously recommend us. That means a lot! Our hardworking associates, and especially our Concierge Sarah, will be thrilled that they were able to make a positive difference. We will continue doing what we do best, to delight and satisfy each and every guest and to enact upon our five-star standards.

We will be looking forward to another opportunity to have you as our guests!