4,523 results
All reviews the study morimoto restaurant sunrise pool iron chef day bed pool area waikiki beach ala moana shopping our honeymoon adult pool main pool amazing hotel min walk red lobster pool staff turn down service main waikiki
Reviewed August 14, 2017

We have stayed here many times and each time gets better and better. The rooms are all very nice and the staff, from the bellman to the front desk to the ladies who clean the rooms are so friendly. And they go out of their way to remember guests names which makes one feel so at home while you are there.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 13, 2017

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights on our honeymoon. Everything about the hotel was absolutely perfect. The room, the facilities, the cleanliness, the staff, the pool, etc. were all very clean and comfortable. Very modern and hip hotel. Pool lounges are very comfortable and clean. We had a problem with a food delivery we had made to the hotel and the hotel staff were so incredible and took care of us even though it ended up not being their fault. They care so much about customer service and catering to your every need. Will definitely recommend and will hopefully be back again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic spa experience at The Modern hotel in Honolulu. I've never been to this hotel so I was curious to see what it was like. A good friend told me the spa was not to be missed, so I went in for a one hour massage. Was initially greeted by "Lexi" who made me feel very welcome. (I tend to ask a lot of questions but she made me feel comfortable and took her time to answer every single one of them.) Also had a fantastic massage by "Elena" - probably the best one I have had in many many years. She really is experienced and I left feeling great! What a wonderful spa experience! I can say most hotel spas I've been to are not as warm and inviting as this one. This spa experience was "on the spot" perfect. If you're in Honolulu, check this hotel out and definitely go to the spa and treat yourself!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Nice modern rooms. We had a lateral sea view (sold as sea view). Expensive for the view we had. Not on the beach, so a 10 minutes walk is mandatory. At the extremity of Waikiki (so probably quieter). Our room (1621) was noisy on the balcony because of the traffic and the aircos of the surroundings. Parking on the other side of the street, valet not mandatory. Service OK for réception and concierge, average for housekeeping. Good restaurant. Service and food at the pool for lunch are excellent. Nice experience, but very expensive (around 550$ per night) for what we had. At this rate, I would have expected a better view and a quieter balcony. Will not come back to this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2017

We love there corner suites. Great Views, Great decor.. whats not to love. Get a day bed for a $50 minimum, only way to go. And check out there lobby bar for cocktails and music nightly. btw free parking in the harbor nextdoor.

Stayed: March 2017