“Same food but pricier than at other locations”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #1,495 of 2,595 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We ordered two Whopper Jr. burgers as meals which came to $18.20. Need I say more? There are free refills on the pop.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

There's a Burger King located right inside the terminal after passing through security for intra-island airlines (e.g. Hawaiian Air) and it opens early. That was a lifesaver for me because we had to leave our hotel before they put out breakfast. It appeared to have the standard BK menu but all I was looking for was an egg croissant and coffee. As with everything in Hawaii, the prices were about double the cost compared to mainland Burger King but the convenience was worth it.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I picked up a quick lunch while we were waiting for our flight.

It’s your basic Burger King outlet located in the small food court.

I ordered the combo meal – Whopper with bacon and cheese, small French fries and a fountain drink. The bill came to $13.18. In my opinion slightly on the expensive side.

There was nothing really to complain or rave about; just an average dining experience that satisfied my appetite. It rates a 3 out of 5 – average.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Got Crisp Chicken O-ring and soda..Cost $13.19 times two...BK # 13711..Things might be more expensive on the islands but you get very nice cuisine and Bk just serves the same Ole everything they do everywhere..nothing fancy or different in Hawaii..B U T they charge nearly double the prices..all the others are expensive but they have fancy Cuisines a person would expect to pay more for... 6 in our group

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Wasn’t the greatest but after a long expensive Hawaiian vacation was a nice change. Was ready quickly and was hot