“Amazing ramen at reasonable prices”
Review of Tenkaippin Ramen

Tenkaippin Ramen
Ranked #374 of 2,521 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: You should be able to google it...it's pretty well known in Hawaii.
Reviewed 19 July 2017

There were 5 of us and 3 got the signature chicken broth ramen which was VERY tasty and we ordered a separate side of fried rice which was equally tasty! Service was excellent and the prices very fair for Honolulu. You cannot go wrong eating here!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This place always ranked high in "Best Ramen in Honolulu" so even if its out of the way, I ventured to try it. There is parking at the back of the building. Typical size ramen place with more counter space than tables. They open for dinner at 5:00pm, & I came early to be sure to get in. I had the paitan ramen, it was delicious. The portion was just right for me. Ramen came hot, noodle texture was spot on & broth was seasoned well. I will surely come back & try the other ramen offerings.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

a nice little place with great ramen. my wife just loved it. every ramen menu comes with broth you can choose (they have 5 types if im not mistaken) so choose that fit your taste. i chose asari broth, which a light and sweet type and my wife chose kotteri which more rich, thick and oily type of broth. after a long walk around gion, be sure to visit this place. the ramen is great, but what special is, i dont think there are many places that you can costumize your own ramen

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Aways crowded and the tiny space works like the tide, with people flowing in and out continuously. we had Three bowls of ramen and it was great. In a town with very expensive food this moderately priced little place was a delight.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I woke up this morning still thinking about the Kotteri ramen. It was absolutely fabulous.

We went on a recommendation from another couple and found we were the only haole in a little hole in the wall kind of place with half the tables reserved for someone who wasn't there. What are we doing here?

But, what the heck, let's make the most of it.

The staff was friendly and extremely helpful and made us feel at home.

The Kotteri was magnificent. Such broth! Like a thousand angels came out of heaven and cooked chicken broth until it was thick and creamy. Add the fried chicken and some gyoza and life doesn't get any better.

Heartily recommended.