4,989 results
All reviews the executive lounge mac restaurant the prince kuhio hour restaurant ocean view waikiki beach lobby bar short walk to the beach high floor valet parking small balcony two blocks diamond head pool area is the main drag hospitality room an upgrade
Reviewed May 22, 2018

So I had to travel for work to HI so now I finally have excuse/justification to take wife and kids to Hawaii! What a rough life. The hotel was great, just a block away from the southern end of Waikiki beach. Away from the busier portions but not so far that it could be considered far, as most of the city is only 15 to 20 minutes walking distance. And in Waikiki nothing is ever far from the ABC store! I worked in the mornings while family went to SeaLife park to play with dolphins and then I could hit the beaches with them in the PM. Hotel had plenty of amenities (toasty warm towels at the pool/spa, yummy food, actually good music at the bar in the evenings) and the staff always had a smile and friendly attitude. Definitely recommend it and will try to get back again soon.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mark T, Marketing Coordinator at Hilton Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Aloha,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your review. I'm glad you were able to get some work done and spend some quality vacation time with your family all in the same trip. I appreciate all of your feedback and thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

The Hilton is a pleasant enough hotel situated near all the necessary amenities in which effort has been made to stop it seeming too bland. The rooms are smaller than I had expected and the ongoing renovation work is sometimes intrusive though this is made up for by it being clean, the friendly staff, the free apples and what I'm told are 'wonderful' toiletries. The balconies do seem designed for small things to fall off them.

Room Tip: Higher up the better
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Aloha,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. I'm happy you enjoyed your time at Hilton Waikiki Beach and appreciate all of your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Waikiki.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

Loved this hotel, great location, no resort fee, local bus out front. ABC opposite, short walk to everything. Four happy hours each day. Check in was very smooth and friendly and housekeeping very good too. The pool was good as well. Room was comfortable and one of the few hotels that guarantees two double beds with no extra fee.

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank jagsea

Aloha,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, I'm thrilled you enjoyed a 5-star experience and took advantage of our prime location and of course the 4 happy hours daily! I appreciate all of your feedback and hope you'll be back again soon.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

This is my first time staying at this hotel in Waikiki. I like the location as it is a short walk to several great restaurants. The rooms are very well decorated and it is a very nice hotel throughout. I really like that they have a good 24 hour restaurant in the lower floor. I also like the pool on the 10th floor.

Room Tip: Ask for the beach view and a high floor!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank David B

Aloha David,
Thank you for staying and taking the time to share your review. I appreciate all of your feedback, and I'm happy you enjoyed the convenient location of our hotel and the 'round the clock availability of M.A.C. 24/7 Restaurant + Bar. Thank you for sharing your recommendation and we hope to be seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

Excellent location one block away from Waikiki beach. Nice room with lovely mountain views. Double room with two beds and fairly spacious. Small balcony if you wish to use and depending on the height. we were located on the 25th floor. Meals were very large and too much for us with an appetizer. Macs restaurant very busy and you really need to book to avoid a wait . Pool area on 10th floor was nice with bar and food available.

Room Tip: Higher flloor with mountain views was nice especially at night with all the lights.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Aloha,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write a review. I'm so happy you enjoyed your experience at Hilton Waikiki Beach, and appreciate all of your feedback. We hope to welcome you back again on your next visit to Waikiki!