1,435 results
All reviews across the street moana terrace waikiki beach kealohilani tower elite member resort fee breakfast buffet ocean view abc store diamond head per day pool bar large hotel upgraded room honolulu zoo restaurants and shops mai tai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Close to beach, sights, restaurants and shops. This hotel is clean, comfortable and staff are 1st class.
We were lucky to have a room on the 21st floor overlooking Waikiki Beach. I cannot speak highly of this place. I highly recommend it.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Debra N
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Marriott is across the street from Waikiki Beach, which is advantageous. Close enough to walk too, far enough not to have tourist traffic in the hotel. The sheltered beach is calm in the surf and makes a nice place to s wet I'm. The rooms are large, and ours has a small refrigerator. Nice sized full bathroom. Very clean. Robes and slippers provided. Balcony was large enough for two chairs and lounge chair with a great ocean view. I recommended.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bill H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a fabulous time. The staff was welcoming and helpful. The room was beautiful, with an incredible view of the mountains and Waikiki Beach. Although a little pricey, it's well worth every penny. The pools were clean and well tended. The other public areas were also well kept.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here in August 2018, the hotel is pretty big and we were on one of the top floors. Before booking I read quite a few reviews which worried me a little but i still booked and was glad. I didn't have any issues, apart from the resort fees but you'll probably already be aware of that.

Coffee machine worked ok in the room
Room safe was working ok.
Fridge in the room was good
Bed was comfy
Nice big TV
Polite staff
The lady who we booked an Island tour with was quite rude though but hey ho, some people are just miserable :)) - Think she was far east asian. << The only reason i'm not giving this hotel 5* for service.

The distance to the beach is great. Burger king around the corner too and loads of other places to eat at. We didn't even think about eating in the hotel as it's always a silly price. The Egg's breakfast place always had a silly queue so we never went in. Instead we ate breakfast at another place called Cheese Burger in Paradise, lovely food really friendly staff and prices were good too.

There is also a place where you can fill your water bottles up too downstairs in the main lobby. Check in was easily done within 10 minutes.

The 2 pics show the view from the room, Ocean view, although you need to turn your head to the left a little (not a big deal) because it takes only 10 minutes to walk to the beach!

Don't let the reviews scare you, just remember that you won't be raising a family in the room, it's just a place to sleep. I'm a picky person, I dont have any complaints about this place. I would return...

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our stay here was good but there were a few things I was not crazy about. We were upgraded to a DiamondHead view room which was wonderful. The view was spectacular. Hotel sits across the street from the beach. Hotel is very large. Two towers with different elevators. We were in the tower that was furthest from the beach which was fine but the main pool and pool bar is on the 3rd floor of the other tower. That was my main issue - not a big one but we were constantly walking from one tower to the other. Wish there had been a small bar near the other pool. The pool bar was good with happy hour from 3-6 which is a good deal and nice menu for pool bar. Good view of the water for sunset from pool bar. Room was spacious and clean - no complaints. Bathroom was large and roomy. There is a nice , bright lobby and as you walk to the beach you can walk under other tower with shops. Overall, we had a nice stay and would choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple