Just came back from Waikiki. Great 2 bedroom suite on the 8th floor and aside from the round building in front of us, it was a great view and balcony. The service from everyone was very good. The car was brought to us so fast every time we needed it, was nice not to have to find parking. The cord was broken in the room for the internet and within 5 minutes we had a service tech there fixing it. I had 4 little complaints. The toilets are strange. Everytime you sit, water starts pouring into the bowl and scared my kids haha! There is an option to wash and dry. When you select the dry option, it smells like cow manure seriously! For my Mom who was on the couch in the living room, the hall light was on all the time which I understand. The issue was that there are glass sides to the door which allowed the light to shine in which bothered her and would bother me as well. At most hotels, there are boogie boards, snorkel gear etc. to borrow for the day. There was none of that so we had to purchase 4 boogie boards to use for the 3 days that we had there which was very expensive. We left them to a family we met at the pool so they wouldn't have to spend the money(they had 2 kids the same as us and were very grateful). The 3rd thing that I was dissapointed about was how cold the pool was. It is shaded the entire day so it doesn't warm up from the sun for sure. It was deserted most of the time. There is a great hot tub by the pool but when you pay for a pool in the price, you hope that it isn't freezing, this one was. We stayed at the Aston in Maui and the landscaping was beautiful, great pool and hot tub. Other than these small things, we had a great stay, can't say enough about the service and the room. Go to Duke's for supper, fun and great salad bar. Great shopping, never seen so many stores in my life! If I were to come back, I would stay here again, great beach as well. Go to Waimanalo as well if you get the chance, post card beach and great boogie boarding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Waikiki's most luxurious condominium resorts, Aston Waikiki Beach Tower provides the perfect combination of condominium living and exclusive hotel-quality service. All units feature a full kitchen, balcony, and view of the Pacific Ocean. The hotel provides valet parking and an outdoor pool. Conveniently located near the center of Waikiki's main stretch, the hotel offers easy access to an eclectic mix of shopping, dining, activities and exciting nightlife. The resort is also just steps away from a wide variety of ocean activities from surfing to snorkeling and parasailing to sunset cruises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Hotel Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Tower
- Waikiki Beach Tower
- Aston Waikiki Beach Tower Honolulu, Hawaii