We are staying here in a 30 day vacation rental, in a 2 bedroom condo for $3100/ month. we found it on Craigslist. This includes one parking space and tax, so it was a much better deal than a suite at the Doubletree. Plus, 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a living room, lanai and full kitchen gave us some needed elbow room. This is a nice building with greets security. I don't think it's that noisy, but I'm used to city sounds. The pool is great and it is across the street from the beach and a wonderful lagoon for the kids (by the Hilton Hawaiian Village). I like being close to Ala Moana Shopping Center, but this is definitely not in the heart of Waikiki. It's an easy walk, though, so I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discovery Bay is ideally located on the Westside of Waikiki. Here you find restaurants, shops and a local market all within 1 block – and right across the street is the Hilton Hawaiian Village, Ilikai Hotel and famous Waikiki Beach boardwalk. This condo is a residential condominium complex that caters to the long term vacationing guest and/or professional placement services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca so you can book your Discovery Bay Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Bay Condominiums Hotel Honolulu
- Discovery Bay Condominiums Honolulu, Hawaii