2,038 results
All reviews rooftop pool great location cucumber water cotton candy ross store boutique hotel valet parking free wifi front desk staff small balcony central location beach towels comfy bed would stay again short walk to the beach coffee machine shops and restaurants
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Very clean hotel, friendly staff, and quiet!! Centrally located walking distance to the beach,cute restaurant attached to the hotel good food nice staff.Would recommend this hotel for any length of stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JordanC2585, Guest Relations Manager at Shoreline Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Aloha!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay and it sounds like you were a big fan of our location right in the heart of Waikiki. When you're planning your next Hawaiian escape, we hope you'll choose to stay with us again.

Mahalo

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Very impressed with the Shoreline. I visit Honolulu at least every five to six weeks on business and retirement planning. Have stayed at the Hilton, Halekulani and the Westin. Decided to try out the Shoreline and was impressed beyond expectations. A Welcome basket of snacks such as chips, macadamia notes, soft drinks and kukui beads awaited me. The hotel is spotless.
Twice a week there is evening entertainment and various activities at other times. Coffee available in lobby 24/7.
Excellent wifi. Small pool and deck but for my purposes located right where I need a hotel to be. The staff is amazing each and every person gives you the feeling of aloha. Naoki, reviewed here many times is an exceptional and professional representative and deserves all the credit and praise he receives. His colleagues are also amazing. This hotel will not disappoint. Having been born and raised in Manhattan and having the blessings to have travelled the world, the Shoreline
Is up there and will be on my list to stay when I return. Congrats to the owners and to the staff for creating a spectacular environment of aloha!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2018

Our room was spotlessly clean and kept this way for the 3 days we were there. Location is right in the heart of Waikiki so close to shops and great restaurants. Right next door is the Heavenly Cafe which is wonderful for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner too. Quick service and great food. Loved all the colourful decor in this Hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Thanks to Venus, Terence, Naoki, Josh and Edean for advice and help in enjoying our stay with you in Waikiki.

Room tip: We were on the 4th floor and it was reasonably quiet and we had a lovely corner unit.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2018

Great hotel with great staff. Any concerns were handled right away and the rooms are good. I had a couple of special requests due to being there for a wedding and they had no problem accommodating. Definitely a fun and vibrant hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2018

My hubby and I did a staycation, which we rarely do because of the prices for kamaina are ridiculously expensive. SHORELINE Waikiki was very affordable, staff were great and the hotel is very modern. We had a relaxing weekend and I would definitely stay at this hotel again

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple