2,015 results
All reviews rooftop pool great location cucumber water ross store free wifi boutique hotel front desk staff small balcony valet parking beach towels central location comfy bed short walk to the beach coffee machine shops and restaurants the main strip across the street
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Shoreline was definitely one of the best hotel me and my girlfriend have ever stayed, Service was amazing and with all the free gift baskets and lobby drinks. Special thanks to Naoki he help us from top to bottom excellent customer service. I truly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
JordanC2585, Guest Relations Manager at Shoreline Hotel Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay and I'm personally glad our staff took great care of you. When you're planning your next staycation, we hope you'll choose to stay with us again.

Mahalo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very clean hotel, friendly staff, and quiet!! Centrally located walking distance to the beach,cute restaurant attached to the hotel good food nice staff.Would recommend this hotel for any length of stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Aloha!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We're thrilled you enjoyed your stay and it sounds like you were a big fan of our location right in the heart of Waikiki. When you're planning your next Hawaiian escape, we hope you'll choose to stay with us again.

Mahalo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very impressed with the Shoreline. I visit Honolulu at least every five to six weeks on business and retirement planning. Have stayed at the Hilton, Halekulani and the Westin. Decided to try out the Shoreline and was impressed beyond expectations. A Welcome basket of snacks such as chips, macadamia notes, soft drinks and kukui beads awaited me. The hotel is spotless.
Twice a week there is evening entertainment and various activities at other times. Coffee available in lobby 24/7.
Excellent wifi. Small pool and deck but for my purposes located right where I need a hotel to be. The staff is amazing each and every person gives you the feeling of aloha. Naoki, reviewed here many times is an exceptional and professional representative and deserves all the credit and praise he receives. His colleagues are also amazing. This hotel will not disappoint. Having been born and raised in Manhattan and having the blessings to have travelled the world, the Shoreline
Is up there and will be on my list to stay when I return. Congrats to the owners and to the staff for creating a spectacular environment of aloha!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Our room was spotlessly clean and kept this way for the 3 days we were there. Location is right in the heart of Waikiki so close to shops and great restaurants. Right next door is the Heavenly Cafe which is wonderful for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner too. Quick service and great food. Loved all the colourful decor in this Hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Thanks to Venus, Terence, Naoki, Josh and Edean for advice and help in enjoying our stay with you in Waikiki.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor and it was reasonably quiet and we had a lovely corner unit.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great hotel with great staff. Any concerns were handled right away and the rooms are good. I had a couple of special requests due to being there for a wedding and they had no problem accommodating. Definitely a fun and vibrant hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business