We had a great time staying at the Polynesian our first week in Hawaii. The people who work there are great, fun to hang out with and really helpful:) And it is not as expensive as other places to stay in Waikiki. The best thing about the Polynesian is all the activities they arrange, like the kayak trips to Kailua and roundtrips on the island. We will definitely stay here the next time we're visiting Oahu!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian Hostel Beach Club is centrally located 1/2 block from beach, near the Honolulu Zoo, Diamond Head, Kapiolani Park, Aquarium, Waikiki Shell, and countless bars and restaurants. Rated "Best Youth Hostel" by the Travel Channel, our friendly staff are happy to help make your budget holiday the best it can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Polynesian Hostel Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Hotel Honolulu
- Polynesian Hostel Beach Club Honolulu, Hawaii