“Book it!”
other travellers have booked this property
Main room in studio (queen bed + twin-size futon)
View from studio window showing parking lot  and park across the street and Waikiki beach beyond. View of Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort across the street
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View of Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort across the street
View of the entry hall
Queen bed in the main living area--has great views!
Main area of studio wtih dining table, TV, and storage closet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Joaye
“Book it!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

What a relief to open up this clean, tastefully decorated, central studio and find everything I needed. It made me feel like a local rather than a tourist. I had a change of plans and was accommodated perfectly, emphasizing the spirit of aloha you will find with the owner(s).

My only suggestion is to bring ear plugs if you’re a light sleeper (standard practice for any traveler) but particularly in defense against raucous trolley riders. Shame on operators who beep on and on late at night encouraging passengers to holler.

If you don’t like this studio spend more time in dreadful impersonal overpriced hotels and leave this one to me when I return!

定宇 姜
Taipei, Taiwan
“Comfort & Clean”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Great location. not far from beach, restaurants, car rental spot, and bus stops. Owner can always provide helpful support.

Liked best: everything
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Retired28...
Enderby, Canada
“Great location and clean apartment”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

We loved the location. Tour buses stopped right outside. An easy walk to the beach. Room was clean and well equipped. Bed was comfortable and there were beach towels and mats to take on outings.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Janet H
Ketchikan, Alaska
“Great view”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

This condo is great for two people. Location is perfect. Can walk or ride trolley to every thing; Ward area, Ala Moana Mall, beaches, zoo and tons of places to eat all in Wakiki. View from deck was perfect for early morning sunrise coffee, evening sunset and fireworks on Friday night.
Tons of people at Holiday time.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Ole T
Auckland, New Zealand
“AWESOME”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

My sisters and I stayed at the Island Colony and we absolutely loved it we totally enjoyed our time there. The conveniance of going to places and having the view was amazing to us. I would recommend staying at the Island Colony if you are on budget for accomadation the security was tops in our book, you will feel safe and the staff there are friendly. We will deafinatly stay there again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything was comfortable for us
Liked least: there was no lock on the bathroom door
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
ehuston
Youngstown, Ohio
“Clean, quiet studio in a good location”
Reviewed September 20, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

We travelled to Honolulu for my sister's wedding, staying at this apt 9/8 - 9/14. After a very long travel delay, it was wonderful to arrive to a clean apt with a comfy bed to catch up on our sleep.

The owner was very good at keeping in contact with us and gave us tips on parking, taking the bus, etc. The apartment is a studio and is small, but has everything you need during your stay. We utilized some of the many kitchen items that were available, and enjoyed our view of the water from the floor to ceiling windows as we had breakfast each morning. The only small issue we had was the air conditioner - it was not very cold when we first started it up, but my husband popped out the air filter and saw that it could use a good cleaning - and once we did that, the temperature went down significantly.

I liked the extra security of the key fobs (you need one to get into the elevator and to choose your floor), as it deterred the homeless that try to sneak into the hallways of even the ritziest of hotels.

There is a lanai and a pool on the 5th floor, which my husband utilized, but I did not, so I can't tell you how that was, but may be something to ask about for your stay.

This is a great value in a good location, and I will definitely try to stay here again when/if I make it back to Honolulu.

Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Vikusha
Vladivostok, Russia
“Cozy place at Waikiki”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

I am a Honolulu addicted person. I visit this place during several years to enjoy Oahu. In the previous years I had stayed in Hilton Hawaiian Village, Park Shore hotel, Aqua Palms Hotel and this time decided to stay at vacation rental place in my favorite part of Waikiki. I and my 12 year old son spend a lot of time outdoors: beaches activities, tours, walks, shopping, etc . I chose this place first of all due to its perfect location for me: I knew where to go for food shopping (Walmart and Don Quijote), bus stops locations, many of our favorite destinations are in walking distance ( we are good walkers). As for the room itself, yes it is small one comparing with hotel’s room, but as I mentioned we do not spend our holidays inside of the buildings and need just a place to sleep, because we spend our vacation days on open air.

Although I mentioned that the room was small , the size of the room was good enough for four large suitecases and a small one. kept our luggages beyond the walking area, so the size of the “living part” of the room was the same. The room’s view was gorgeous: Diamond Head, Park De Rossy, singing birds = paradise for us. Once we enjoyed wedding fireworks at one of the hotels at beach line, but it was right in front of our window (it was not a Hilton’s Friday firework)! As for kitchen, it was very well equipped for us. It was very good to make breakfasts in our family style (toasts, hot tea/coffee). We brought with us Russian sugar and found American one on a shelf in the kitchen. We were very pleased by fruits and macadamia candies when we entered to the room after a long flight. It was so nice! It was a kind of home far away from home!
Internet connection was excellent and we were able to talk with family without communication/technical problems. I had used a portable but very powerful vacuum cleaner to remove tracks of sand after our beach time. Also we were pleased to find a special mats for beach and sunscreen was useful, when ours one was over.

I had no experience to stay in vacation rentals before, so I had tons of questions for the owner prior of our arrival and during the stay. Karon always gave me quick and full explanations and good advises ( especially about shark meat). I really enjoyed my the first and very positive experience to stay in vacation rental. I am sure that if I will spend my vacation in Honolulu again, I return to this place definitely and tell my friends and family members about this Waikiki vacation “nest “. Thank you very much for such cozy place in a beach heart of Waikiki!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: loation and the room itself
Liked least: Absense of lanai
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing